-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
How long do we have to keep hiding from her?
我们要瞒她多久
Well, until we're less obviously happy.
至少要等我们显得不那么甜蜜了之后
Hmm, that could take a while.
那得要点时间了
I know. I love our new thing.
我喜欢这种新关系
No labels, no expectations, just living in the moment.
没有名分 不抱期待 活在当下
Oh, by the way, will you bring drinks to dinner tonight?
对了 晚上来的时候带点酒吧
Something fancy.
或是小玩意之类的
My dad's trying to impress a new lady friend.
我爸想给新结交的女性朋友一个惊喜
Some guys never stop trying too hard.
他很愿意尝试嘛
You wanna see me break dance?
想看我来段机械舞吗
Ooh-oh. Not now. But no expectations.
现在不用 但别指望
What are you thinking about? You're glowing.
你想什么呢 看上去热情似火
Nothing. I guess you make me glow.
没什么 可能是你让我兴奋了吧