-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Phone call from "Mode" magazine. That's Daniel.
《风尚》杂志打电话来 是丹尼尔打的
He can wait. No, go. Go.
他可以等 不 去吧 去吧
You have to make him believe I'm the only route to that money.
你得让他相信我是唯一知道那笔钱的人
Convince him you still love me,
让他相信你还爱我
just like you convinced me two minutes ago.Go.
就像你两分钟前让我相信一样 去吧
Daniel, how sweet of you to call.
丹尼尔 你能打来太好了
I don't believe it's gone, you lying, son of a...
我不相信钱没了 你撒谎 你这个
Oh, it's not gone. Not that you're ever gonna see it again.
钱还在 你不会拿到那笔钱
That money is mine. You want to talk about mine and yours?
那钱是我的 你是想跟我谈你的还是我的吗
Let's talk about Molly. She was mine until you stole her from me.
我们谈谈莫莉吧 她是我的 直到你偷走了她
And in a way, you stole Willie from me, too.
而且从某点来看 你也偷走了我的威莉
Willie? Connor, what the hell are you talking about?
威莉 康纳 你到底在说什么
I loved her. I wanted to give her everything.
我爱她 我想给她一切
She chose you and your company over me.
而她却选择你和你的公司
You're never getting that money back, Daniel.
你永远不会拿回那笔钱 丹尼尔
You've got enough from me already.
你已经从我这取得够多了