英语 英语 日语 日语 韩语 韩语 法语 法语 德语 德语 西班牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 意大利语 阿拉伯语 阿拉伯语 葡萄牙语 葡萄牙语 越南语 越南语 俄语 俄语 芬兰语 芬兰语 泰语 泰语 泰语 丹麦语 泰语 对外汉语

《绝望的主妇》精讲487

时间:2021-05-18 09:09来源:互联网 提供网友:nan   字体: [ ]
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
    (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

Kisses are such simple things, we hardly notice them.

接吻在我们周遭司空见惯,于是很少有人在意。

But if we paid more attention,we'd see that each kiss conveys a meaning all its own.

但是如果我们多注意一些,我们会发现不同的吻,蕴藏着不同的含义。

For example, some can say, "I'm so happy to see you."

比如,有的代表着“真高兴见到你。”

Or, "I didn't realize you'd be here."

或者,“没想到你也来了”

Or, "honey, it's time to stop drinking."

抑或,“亲爱的,不能再喝了。”

The trick is in knowing how to tell the difference.

诀窍就在于懂得如何分辨它们。

So, I finally said, if I'm head cheerleader, then nobody wears panties.

于是我宣布,如果我是啦啦队长,所有队员放“空档”

Yeah! I just want you to know as a former member of my high school marching band,

耶!如果回到高中我还是步操队员的话,

I would've appreciated that.

一定乐得美滋滋的。

Wait a second, you were a band geek? Oh, I don't believe it.

慢着,你以前爱玩乐团?我才不信。

What did you play?

你玩什么?

He played the tuba. I have pictures.

他玩大号,有照片为证。

The tuba, huh?

大号,哈?

Yeah, go ahead, come on, come on, get your licks in, go ahead.

耶,继续,继续,你接着讲。

No, no, not at all. As a matter of fact,all of my secret crushes were on the band geeks.

不,不,实际上,以前我暗恋的对象都是玩乐团的人。

Come on, I know you cheerleader types.

别这样,我知道你是那种女孩。

You wouldn't have said "boo" to guys like me.

你才不会像我这样的家伙叫好。

No, you were more interested in the guys like, like this.

能引起你兴趣的家伙应该像这样,这样。

Now, I take it you didn't play the tuba.

我猜你没玩过大号。

No, I didn't.

对,我没有。

All I know is, I was a lonely, insecure tuba player.

我只知道,我是个孤僻、缺乏安全感的大号手。

Girls like Gabrielle would just rip my heart out.

像Gabrielle这样的女孩,只会让我伤心欲绝。

I didn't even have my first kiss until I was eighteen.

我的初吻是在18岁。

Eighteen?

18?

Pathetic, I know.

值得同情。

Poor baby. I would've kissed you.

真可怜,我肯定会吻你。

No, you wouldn't have.

不,你不会。

Yes, I would have.

谁说的,当然会。

No, you wouldn't have. And it's okay, Gaby. Those scars healed a long time ago.

不,你绝对不会。没关系,Gaby那些伤心事早已成为过去。

Oh, for god sakes, come here.

看在上帝的份上,来。

Now on behalf of all the cheerleaders in the world, forgive us.

代表全世界所有啦啦队长原谅我们。

Yes, kisses mean different things to different people.

是的,接吻因人而异。

Ultimately, the meaning depends on the one who does the kissing...

最终,它究竟意味着什么,全在乎当事人…

And the who sees it happen.

和旁观者的感受。

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------
TAG标签:   绝望的主妇  美剧台词
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:
听力搜索
推荐频道
论坛新贴