-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Ohh, Geller’s got one hooked! Ohh! Looks like a big one!
哦,Geller有鱼上钩了,看起来不小呀!
Yeah, ohh! Ohh! (Swinging the rod back and forth) It’s the classic struggle between man and—
Yeah,哦!哦!这场争斗,是典型的,人和…
(Swings the rod and knocks over a lamp.) Someone knocked over a lamp.
有人把台灯撞到了。
that’s all right. Hey you guys, you know what’s going to be great about the fishing trip this year?
无所谓了。嗨,你们知道今年钓鱼好在那儿么?
When my dad gets me out in the middle of the lake and gives me that, "Joey, what are you doing with your life?" stuff.
当老爸把我从湖中心救出来,问我:“Joey,你这辈子要怎么办呀?”的时候,
I can say, "Well, I’m doing a movie with Charlton Heston dad. What are you doing with your life?"
我可以说:“我正和Charlton Heston拍电影呢,你这辈子呢?”
Great!
说得好。
You don’t have to stop having fun just because I’m here.
你们没必要因为我来,就不继续开心了,
Kathy didn’t cheat on all of you.Well, except you.
Kathy并没有欺骗你们啊!好吧,除了你!
You know what is so sweet? Those birds have not left his side the whole time.
你知道吗什么的甜蜜?这些娘一直都没离开他。
Yeah, I wish that rooster were dead.
是的,我希望那只公鸡死了。
Hey, Joey, I don’t think that you should leave Chandler alone.
嗨,Joey,我觉得你不该让Chandler一个人。
I mean it’s only been two days since he broke up with Kathy. Maybe you can go fishing next week?
你想,他和Kathy分手才2天呀。也许你可以下周去钓鱼?
Look, there’s nothing I can do for him right now, he’s still in his sweat pants, that’s still Phase One.
可是,现在我什么忙都帮不上。他还是伤心欲绝,这才是第一阶段呢。
Y'know? I’ll be back for Phase Two; I would never miss Phase Two。
等到第二阶段的时候我就回来了,我永远也不会错过第二阶段的。
What’s Phase Two?
第二阶段是什么?
Gettin’ drunk and going to a strip club.
喝的烂醉,然后去看脱衣舞。
How does going to a strip club help him better?
看脱衣舞对他能有什么帮助?
Because there are naked ladies there.
那里有好多裸体mm呀。
This helps him get to Phase Three, picturing yourself with other women. Oh!
而且还可以帮他到达第三阶段,幻想自己和别的女人在一起。
There are naked ladies there too.
当然是没穿衣服的那种。
Yeah.
Yeah。
would you give me one minute!! Please.
就让我清静一下,好么!?