英语 英语 日语 日语 韩语 韩语 法语 法语 德语 德语 西班牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 意大利语 阿拉伯语 阿拉伯语 葡萄牙语 葡萄牙语 越南语 越南语 俄语 俄语 芬兰语 芬兰语 泰语 泰语 泰语 丹麦语 泰语 对外汉语

十天学会简单英语第1课:从出发到出国(9)

时间:2014-04-28 02:16来源:互联网 提供网友:mapleleaf   字体: [ ]
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
    (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

   Please check the message board at the arrival lounge.

  请查一下入境区的留言栏。
  My baggage is not arrived yet.
  我的行李还没到。
  I'll telephone you when I arrive.
  我到了会打电话给你。
  I just arrived here,and I've forgot my camera in the cabin.
  我刚到,但我把照相机忘在飞机内。
  No smoking until you come into the terminal building.
  请勿吸烟直到你进入终站大厦。
  A ground personnel will direct you to the terminal building.
  地勤员会指引你进入终站大厦。
  Where do I pick up my baggage?
  我在哪里提取我的行李?
  At the baggage claim counter in the terminal building.
  在终站大厦的行李柜台。
  I'm expecting my friend to meet me.Where can I find him.
  我希望我的朋友来接我,哪里可以找到他?
  Maybe at the arrival terminal.
  也许在入境站。
  Are you terminating here?
  你在这里停吗?
  I terminate here.
  我在这里停。
  I'm making a connection to San Francisco.
  我正在和旧金山联络。
  Which terminal should I go for my connecting flight?
  我应该去哪一个出境站转机?
  Is there any bus available to the departure terminal?
  哪里有巴士可以到出境站呢?
  Where is the baggage claim table?
  行李柜台在哪里?
  All the baggage are coming out on this baggage claim table.
  所有的行李都由这个柜台出来。
  One of my bags hasn't come out yet.
  我有一件行李还没出来。
  There are more coming out.Please wait for a while.
  还有很多要出来,请再等一会儿。
  My suitcase seems to be missing.
  我的手提箱不见了。
  Do you have your baggage claim checks?
  你有行李号码牌吗?
  Yes,these are my baggage claim checks.
  有,这是我的行李号码牌。
  OK,we'll check the aircraft for you.
  好,我们去飞机内检查。
  No,I haven't got the baggage claim check for my missing bag.
  没有,我遗失的行李没有号码牌?
  Didn't you receive the claim tags when you checked in?
  你在搭机检查柜台上有没有收到号码牌?
  No,I didn't.
  没有。
  Then,your baggage must be left behind in Shanghai.
  那么你的行李一定还在上海。
本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------
TAG标签:   英语口语  日常英语
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:
听力搜索
推荐频道
论坛新贴