-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
第一句:What do you expect for delivery pattern?
贵方希望怎样发货?
A: Now let's talk about the delivery terms?
现在我们来谈谈发货条款吧。
B: OK.
好的。
A: What do you expect for delivery pattern?
贵方希望怎样发货?
B: Please send us the shipment by train.
请通过铁路给我方发货。
第二句:We always send goods by sea.
我们通常使用海运。
A: We always send goods by sea.
我们通常使用海运。
B: Can you make some changes this time?
贵方这次可以做一些改动吗?
A: Let me think about it.
让我想一想。
其他表达法:
谈包干合作的时候要落实到文字,并且在付款的时候要坚持不支付其他费用。
选择好的货代,比选择一个好的船运公司更有价值。
Please ship the goods by the first available steamer early next month.
请于下月初搭第一班汽船发货。
As we are in urgent need of the goods, we should like you to ship them by air freight.
由于我们急需这批货物,我们希望你方可以使用空运。