-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
第一句:Mr. Brown, how do you think about our last offer?
布朗先生,您对我们上次的报价有何想法?
A: Mr. Brown, how do you think about our last offer?
布朗先生,您对我们上次的报价有何想法?
B: Your samples and price are satisfactory.
你们的样品和价格让我们满意。
A: That's good.
那很好。
第二句:If you can fill our order of 5000 very soon, we'd like to place the order with you now.
如果你们能发给我们5000件,我们现在就可以签单。
A: What is the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?
你们产品每次的最低订货量是多少?
B: 6000.
6000。
A: Oh, we don't need so many. If you can fill our order of 5000 very soon, we'd like to place the order with you now.
噢,我们不需要那么多。如果你们能发给我们5000件,我们现在就可以签单。
B: It is beyond the rule. But you are our old business partner. OK.
这有点不合我们的规矩。但是你们是我们的老客户。好的。
其他表达法:
This is our official trial order for 500 computers.
我们试订500太电脑。
We hoped that you can accept the order in the buyer's design and measurement.
我们希望你们能够接受这笔以买方设计和度量为准的订单。
很多公司都会有最低订购量,买方可以提出一定优惠条件促使卖方放松限度。