-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
第一句: How are you doing, madam?
你好,夫人。
A: May I come in?
我可以进来吗?
B: Yes, please.
请进。
A: How are you doing, madam? My name's Peter Wang. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.
你好,夫人。我叫彼得·王。 我是应邀来贵公司面试的。
B: Fine, thank you for coming.
好的,谢谢您能来。
A: It's my pleasure.
这是我的荣幸。
第二句: Nice to see you, Ms. Smith.
非常高兴见到您,史密斯女士。
A: Mr. Wang. Please take a seat. I am Emily Smith, the assistant manager.
王先生请坐,我叫艾米丽·史密斯,是经理助理。
B: Nice to meet you, Ms. Smith.
非常高兴见到您,史密斯女士。
A: Nice to meet you, too.
我也很高兴见到你。
其他表达法:
Excuse me. May I see Ms. Smith?
劳驾,我可以见史密斯女士吗?
I have come here for an interview by appointment. Nice to meet you.
我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你。