-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
第一句: The new computer software is driving me crazy!
这个新的电脑软件快要把我逼疯了.
A: The new computer software is driving me crazy!
这个新的电脑软件快要把我逼疯了.
B: What's the matter?
怎么了?
A: I really need a break!
我真的需要休息了。
B: I know what you mean. I've had nothing but trouble with it. They say it's supposed to be easy!
我明白你的意思。它净给我添麻烦了。 他们说它应该是很容易使用的。
第二句: As far as I'm concerned, the computer takes a genius to figure it out.
让我说只有天才才能弄清电脑是怎么回事。
A: As far as I'm concerned, the computer takes a genius to figure it out.
让我说只有天才才能弄清电脑是怎么回事。
B: Try to relax.
试着放松一下。
A: Can you pass the sugar, please?
你能把糖递给我吗?
B: Sure, Why don't you sit down for a minute? You haven't taken a rest all morning.
当然。你为什么不坐下来歇会呢?你一上午都没休息。
其他表达法:
Well, don't think any more about it.
好啦,别再想它了。
No cause for alarm at all.
根本用不着大惊小怪。