-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
第一句:Do I have to deposit a large sum of money if I want to open a chequing-saving account?
如果我要开一张支票储蓄账户,我必须存一大笔钱吗?
A: Do you charge for cheques?
你们收兑换支票的手续费吗?
B: Yes, we do. Each cheque you write will cost RMB 2.
是的,我们收手续费。您每开一张支票就要花人民币2元。
A: Do I have to deposit a large sum of money if I want to open a chequing-saving account?
如果我要开一张支票储蓄账户,我必须存一大笔钱吗?
B: Not necessarily.
不一定的。
第二句:I would like to open a checking account.
我想开一张支票存款账户。
A: Regarding the interest rates, what is the difference between a saving account and checking account?
在利率方面,储蓄存款和支票存款有什么不同?
B: Not big difference, sir.
没有太大的区别,先生。
A: I see. I would like to open a checking account. Will 300 dollors be enough for a mininum deposit?
我知道了,我想开一张支票存款账户。30美元做最低存款额够了吗?
B: Definitely.
足够了。
背诵句型:
A current account,please.
请开一个活期储蓄账户。
I'd like to open a checking account.
我想开一张支票账户。