-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
地点:美黑店内
人物:罗斯,店里的一位助手
事件:罗斯去做美黑,却在数数的时候出了问题。
Assistant: You've got to face the red light. When the red light goes on the spraying is about to start so close your eyes. When the spraying stops, count to five. Pat yourself down to avoid drip marks then turn around so we can get your back. Got it?
助理:你要面对着红灯。红灯亮的时候,喷淋马上开始,所以请闭上眼睛。喷淋结束以后,数到五。把身上拍干,防止留下药液往下流的痕迹,然后转身,这样就可以喷背后了。明白了?
Ross: Spray, count, pat, then turn, spray, count and pat.
罗斯:喷,数,拍,然后转身,喷,数,拍。
Assistant: Wow, you catch on quick.
助理:哇,你记得很快啊。
Ross: Well, I have a PhD, so...
罗斯:这个嘛,我有一个博士学位,所以……
Ross: One Mississippi, two Mississipi, Three Mis... Wait! Wait! I'm not—I've not finished counting!
罗斯:一只小羊,两只小羊,三只小……等等!等等!我还没……我还没数完呢!
Ross: You sprayed my front twice!
罗斯:你喷了两次我的正面!
Assistant: You've never turned?
助理:你没转身?
Ross: No, I barely even got to three Mississippi.
罗斯:没有,我还没数到三只小羊呢!
Assistant: Mississippi? I said count to five!
助理:小羊?我说的是数到五!
Ross: Mississippi–lessly? Well, how bad is it?
罗斯:不要小羊?呃,情况有多糟?
Assistant: Ain't that bad yet, but it keeps getting darker for the next four hours.
助理:现在还不太糟,不过接下来的四个小时颜色会越来越深。
Ross: So, how dark is it gonna get?
罗斯:那,会变得多深?
Assistant: You got sprayed with two two's and...
助理:你喷了两遍二级,那么……
Ross: I'm a four?
罗斯:我是四级的了?
Assistant: Yeah, but your back's a zero. You're gonna wanna even that out.
助理:没错,不过你背上是零级。你想让前后一样吧。
Ross: Really?
罗斯:是吗?