英语 英语 日语 日语 韩语 韩语 法语 法语 德语 德语 西班牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 意大利语 阿拉伯语 阿拉伯语 葡萄牙语 葡萄牙语 越南语 越南语 俄语 俄语 芬兰语 芬兰语 泰语 泰语 泰语 丹麦语 泰语 对外汉语

职场英文口语 第112期:协商价格(3)

时间:2017-03-16 02:51来源:互联网 提供网友:mapleleaf   字体: [ ]
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
    (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

   Let's remind ourselves of the phrases he suggested Anna uses when negotiating a sale.

  让我们回顾一下他建议安娜在协商价格时会用的表达。
  What kind of price are you willing to pay?
  你愿意付什么价格?
  I don't think we can go that low.
  我认为我们不能定那么低的价位。
  If you buy more stock, I can offer you a bigger discount.
  如果你买得多,我可以给你更大的优惠。
  I'll meet you halfway.
  我们各让一半。
  Let's see how Anna has got on.
  让我们看看安娜进展如何。
  Success! They've agreed to buy 5,000 Imperial Lemons.
  成功了!他们同意买5000个皇家柠檬。
  Brilliant. I knew you would be great.
  太棒了。我知道你可以的。
  Did those killer lines of mine work?
  我的那些杀手锏管用吗?
  Sort of – but when I said what price were they looking to pay, they said the full price!
  有些是,但当我问他们愿意付什么价位时,他们说全额!
  As long as I send them the contract today so I'd better go and get an envelope and post it as soon as I can.
  只要我今天把合同寄去,所以我最好去拿信封尽快寄走。
  Oh great.
  太好了。
  Tom… Tom… can you come over here to the stationery cupboard and get an envelope from the top shelf for me?
  汤姆,汤姆,你能来文具柜这边帮我从架子上面拿个信封吗?
  Yeah, suppose so… I'm coming...oh!
  好的,我来了。
  Oh Tom, why did you do that?
  汤姆,你干嘛这么做?
  It won't open… it's locked… help, help! Help!
  打不开了,锁上了,救命救命! 救命!
  This should be interesting.
  这有趣了。
  How are they going to explain being locked in the stationery cupboard?
  他们如何解释被锁在文具柜里呢?
  Until next time. Bye!
  下次见!
  Let us out! We're stuck!
  让我们出去!我们被困住了!
本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------
TAG标签:   口语
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:
听力搜索
推荐频道
论坛新贴