-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
【瞧你手汗流得……】
Sue: No. Another important thing is 1) physical contact.
苏: 不。另一个重点是肢体接触。
Rose: What kind of a girl do you think I am?
柔丝: 你把我当成哪种女人啊?
Sue: You don't have to eat him, just 2) accidentally brush against him.
苏: 你又不必把他吃了。只要不经意地轻轻碰他一下。
Rose: That's so 3) obvious.
柔丝: 这样太明显了。
Sue: If he likes you, obvious is good. Then he'll have the 4) confidence to chase you.
苏: 若他喜欢你,明显一点才好。这样他才会有信心来追你。
Rose: So, I just brush against his hand...like this?
柔丝: 那我只要轻轻地碰他手一下……像这样?
Sue: Well, that's OK. Your hands are 5) sweating...
苏: 还可以啦。瞧你手汗流得……
语言详解
A: It's so hot in here. I'll sweating all over!
这里好热。我满身都是汗!
B: The air conditioner is broken.
冷气坏掉了。
【confidence 信心】
confidence是指“信心”,faith指的是“信念”
A: I'll never get this job. Never!
我不会得到这个工作的。不可能的!
B: Give me a break! Have some confidence and go get hired!
拜托!有点信心,争个工作回来!
1) physical contact 身体上的接触
2) accidentally (adv.) 意外地
3) obvious (a.) 明显的
4) confidence (n.) 自信心
5) sweat (v.) 流汗