英语歌曲:Yes We Can(在线收听

Yes We Can-- Will.I.Am

It was a creed written into the founding documents that declared the destiny of a nation.
它是写进开国宪章的信条,宣示了这个国家的命运。

Yes we can.
是的,我们能!

It was whispered by slaves and abolitionists as they blazed a trail toward freedom.
它在奴隶和废奴主义者中口耳相传,照亮了他们艰辛的自由之路。

Yes we can.
是的,我们能!

It was sung by immigrants as they struck out from distant shores and pioneers who pushed westward against an unforgiving wilderness.
它由来自遥远大陆的移民传唱,它由征服西部不可饶恕蛮荒的开拓者传唱。

Yes we can.
是的,我们能!

It was the call of workers who organized; women who reached for the ballots; a President who chose the moon as our new frontier; and a King who took us to the mountaintop and pointed the way to the Promised Land.
它是工人们建立组织的号召,它是妇女们争取投票权的号召,它是一个总统选择将我们的疆域扩展到月球的号召,它是将我们带到顶峰,并指出前往乐土之路的马丁·路德·金的号召。

Yes we can to justice and equality.
是的,我们能达成正义和平等!

 

Yes we can to opportunity and prosperity.
是的,我们能获得机遇和繁荣!

Yes we can heal this nation.
是的,我们能治愈这个国家!

Yes we can repair this world.
是的,我们能补救这个世界!

Yes we can.
是的,我们能!

We know the battle ahead will be long, but always remember that no matter what obstacles stand in our way, nothing can stand in the way of the power of millions of voices calling for change.
我们知道斗争的前路漫长,但是不管任何阻隔,都不能阻挡亿万人要求改变的力量。,

We have been told we cannot do this by a chorus of cynics...they will only grow louder and more dissonant ........... We've been asked to pause for a reality check. We've been warned against offering the people of this nation false hope.
我们被告知不能将竞选汇成愤青的合唱,这只能让他们变得越来越喧闹和冲突,我们被要求停下来接受现实的检讨,以避免向国家的公民提供一种错误的希望。

But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope.
但是这在美国将不会发生,因为在这里希望从来就没有过错!

Now the hopes of the little girl who goes to a crumbling school in Dillon are the same as the dreams of the boy who learns on the streets of LA;
今天Dillon破败学校里小女孩的希望与LA大街上学习的男孩的梦想完全一样;

we will remember that there is something happening in America; that we are not as divided as our politics suggests;
我们将记住一些事情正在美国发生,我们并不为政治的歧见所分割,

that we are one people; we are one nation;
我们是同一个人民,同一个国家,

and together, we will begin the next great chapter in the American story with three words that will ring from coast to coast; from sea to shining sea --
我们将用三个字开创美国历史上新的伟大篇章,它们从东到西,从北到南的长鸣——

Yes. We. Can.
我们能!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/song/htdywgq/116844.html