中英翻唱:You don't live here anymore英文版女人花(在线收听

You don't live here anymore英文版女人花

by Sofia Kallgren索菲亚格林


Everything has changed, everything's arranged

所有的一切已改变,所有的一切已冥冥中注定

eversince you close the door

自从你关上门

I'm stronger everyday since you went away.

自从你走了之后,我一天比一天更坚强

I guess I will not cry anymore

我以为我不会再哭泣

all the nights dark with them before

但每一个黑夜都在眼泪中度过

And the days I've learn to love them more

而如今的我已学会更加热爱生活

Even though you're somewhere here beside

你远在天边,却仿似在眼前

Stay away. You don't live here anymore

虽然你已离开,虽然你已不在

I could've been captived all like it was before

但你令我深深着迷,长此以往

when I thought our love was true

我想我们的爱是真切的

But everything's surreal.

但一切已顿成梦幻

That is how I feel.

这就是我的感受

So I painted all in blue

很伤心

Lots of memories live inside on me

太多的记忆铭刻在脑海里

even if our love has gone

即使我们的爱已不存在

And maybe I was wrong

但或许我是错的

I thought I'd be so strong.

我以为我会很坚强

Now I stay here all alone

可现在,只剩下我,孤零零一个

Sometimes when it's cold

有时候天很冷

I long for you to hold.

我多么需要你拥抱我

Now I think I realize

现在我才意识到

I have to change my mind,

我想我需要改变主意

leave my dreams behind

留下我的梦

Cause you don't live here anymore

因为你已不在

you don't live here anymore

你已不在

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/song/fanchang/118352.html