中英翻唱:你到底爱谁-英文版(在线收听

你到底爱谁-英文版

When I was a girl,

当我还是个小女孩,

I had a lot of dreams to make.

我有很多梦想.

Someday I can meet someone with a boy.

将来,遇上一少男.

He can buy me barbie girl.

他给我买芭比娃娃,

He can give me hello kitty.

给我可爱小猫,

He can send me candy and rose everyday.

送我糖果,玫瑰 -- 每天.

When i grew older

当我长大,

I found my world is not so good.

发现世界并非如此灿烂.

All the boys just showed me their richness.

男孩都只炫耀他们的财钱.

Till I saw a pretty face,

直到见到一帅少年

With nothing in his pocket,

-- 囊空袋干,

leaving me after hearing my dreams.

听了我的梦,弃我去远.

Oh, can you give me one more chance

哦,请再给我一次机缘,

and let me show you all my dreams.

让我展示你我所有的梦想.

Something may be a mistake

这可能是个失措,

if you never go into my heart to see.

如果你不到我心底看看.

Oh, can you give me one more day

哦,请再给我一天时间,

and let me give you a real kiss.

让我给你一个真正的吻.

What a girl really needs is the love,

女孩真正需要的是爱,

true love, a girl's dreams.

真正的爱, 女孩的梦幻.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/song/fanchang/118355.html