[ti:UNIT 2 My Favourite School Subject Lesson 13:Looking for Lisa]
[0:00.770]UNIT 2 第二单元
[0:02.603]My Favourite School Subject 我最喜欢的科目
[0:06.526]Lesson 13: 第13课:
[0:08.322]Looking for Lisa 找利萨
[0:11.694]THINK ABOUT IT!
[0:13.784]·Is there a library in your school? What can you do there?
[0:19.429]·Is it important to be on time? Why?
[0:23.791]·What mistakes does Danny make in the library?
[0:28.373]Jenny and Bill meet at three o'clock to work on their project. 珍妮和比尔在三点见面去完成他们的任务。
[0:33.249]They are in the library. 他们现在在图书馆。
[0:35.705]Jenny is at the computer. 珍妮在电脑旁边。
[0:38.124]"Look, Bill. “看,比尔。
[0:39.224]Here are some more pictures of Beijing." 这有更多有关北京的照片。”
[0:42.120]"Thanks, Jenny," says Bill. “珍妮,谢谢,”比尔说。
[0:44.320]"We will have a lot of photographs for our talk. “我们将会有很多照片用在我们的演说上。
[0:47.069]Did you get any Chinese music?" 你找到中国音乐了吗?”
[0:49.378]"I forgot," says Jenny. “我忘记了,”珍妮说。
[0:52.091]She goes to the librarian's desk. 她到图书管理员的柜台旁。
[0:54.987]"May I help you, Jenny?" the librarian asks. “珍妮,我可以帮你什么吗?”图书管理员说。
[0:58.616]"Yes, please," says Jenny. “是的,”珍妮说。
[1:01.512]"Bill and I need some Chinese music. “我和比尔需要一些中国音乐。
[1:04.225]Is there any in the library?" 图书馆中有吗?”
[1:06.424]"Yes. “有。
[1:07.304]I'll show you where it is," she says. 我会指给你们它在哪儿,”她说。
[1:10.493]Then Danny runs into the library. 接着丹尼跑进了图书馆。
[1:13.132]He is wearing shorts and a T-shirt. 他穿着短裤和T恤衫。
[1:15.808]He is carrying a basketball. 他正拿着一只篮球。
[1:18.484]"Is Lisa here?" he asks loudly. “利萨在这儿吗?”他大声问道。
[1:21.564]"Lisa! “利萨!
[1:22.407]Lisa! 利萨!
[1:23.177]Are you here?" 你在吗?”
[1:24.753]"Danny, be quiet!" says Jenny. “丹尼,请安静!”珍妮说。
[1:27.759]"Lisa isn't here!" “利萨不在这儿!”
[1:29.848]"No noise, please!" says the librarian. “请不要吵闹!”图书管理员说。
[1:33.917]"I told Lisa we would work on our basketball project together," says Danny. “我告诉过利萨我们将一起完成篮球任务,”丹尼说。
[1:39.416]"I said we would meet at a quarter to three. “我说过我们差一刻三点见面。
[1:42.385]What's the time, Jenny?" 珍妮,现在几点了?”
[1:44.585]Jenny looks at her watch. 珍妮看了看她的表。
[1:46.857]"It's a quarter after three." “三点过一刻了。”
[1:49.057]She's half an hour late! 她迟到半小时了!
[1:51.146]"I have looked in all the rooms in the school," says Danny. “我已经看过学校所有的房间了,”丹尼说。
[1:55.472]"I looked in the classrooms. “我看过所有的教室,
[1:57.195]I looked in the office. 看过所有的办公室。
[1:58.881]Now I have looked in the library. 现在图书馆我也看了。
[2:01.081]Where is she?" 她在哪儿呢?”
[2:03.133]"Relax, Danny!" asks Bill. “放松,丹尼!”比尔问。
[2:06.029]"Have you looked in the gym?" “你去体育馆看了吗?”
[2:07.789]"No, I haven't," says Danny. “没,还没有,”丹尼说。
[2:10.942]"Maybe she's there!" “或许她在那儿!”
[2:12.811]"Yes," laugh Bill and Jenny. “是的,”比尔和珍妮笑着。
[2:15.817]"Maybe she is! “或许她就在那儿!
[2:17.320]See you tomorrow, Danny!" 明天见,丹尼!”
[2:19.336]What's a librarian? 什么是图书馆管理员?
[2:22.562]It's a person who works in a library! 他是在图书馆工作的人!
[2:26.851]In a library, there are rows of books on shelves. 在图书馆里,书在被成排的放在书架上的。
[2:31.800]LET'S DO IT!
[2:33.523]You are in a library.
[2:36.125]You want to ask the librarian if he or she can help you find the books you want.
[2:43.054]Act out the dialogue with a partner.
[2:43.054]
[2:43.054]
[2:43.054] |