UNIT 4 My Neighbourhood Lesson 30:Eat a Donut and Turn Right(在线收听

[ti:UNIT 4 My Neighbourhood Lesson 30:Eat a Donut and Turn Right]
[0:01.102]UNIT 4 第四单元
[0:02.901]My Neighbourhood 我周围的地区
[0:05.750]Lesson 30: 第30课:
[0:07.563]Eat a Donut and Turn Right 吃一个油炸圈饼,然后向右拐
[0:10.879]THINK ABOUT IT!
[0:12.226]·Have you ever lost your way before?
[0:15.282]How did you find your way back?
[0:17.975]·Why does Brian get lost when he reads Danny's note?
[0:23.052]Learning Tips 学习小帖士
[0:25.228]When you ask for directions, you can say: 当你要问方向的时候,你可以说:
[0:29.009]·Excuse me ... ·打扰了……
[0:30.822]·Can you tell me the way to ...? ·你能告诉我去……的路吗?
[0:33.671]·Which is the way to ...? ·哪条路是去……
[0:36.624]·How can I get to ...? ·我怎么才能到……
[0:38.851]Brian is on his way to meet Danny. 布赖恩在去见丹尼的路上。
[0:42.115]They are going to see a movie. 他们要去看电影。
[0:44.446]Brian doesn't know the way to the movie theatre. 布赖恩不知道去电影院的路。
[0:48.124]Danny has written the way on a piece of paper. 丹尼曾把它写在一张纸上。
[0:51.750]"Let's see," says Brian, reading from the paper. “让我看一看,”布赖恩说,从纸上阅读着。
[0:55.790]Walk straight down the street and eat a donut. 沿着街道一直往前走,吃一个油炸圈饼。
[0:59.054]Have you eaten the donut? 你吃过油炸圈饼了吗?
[1:01.022]Okay! 好的!
[1:02.006]Now cross the street. 现在穿过街道。
[1:03.824]Turn right. 向右拐。
[1:04.996]You will go past a grocery store. 你会经过一家食品杂货店。
[1:07.251]Buy some milk at the grocery store. 在那儿买些牛奶。
[1:09.681]Drink the milk and walk down the street. 喝着牛奶沿着大街走。
[1:12.141]Did you drink the milk? 你喝了牛奶了吗?
[1:13.840]Good! 很好!
[1:14.835]Turn right, turn left and walk across the park. 向右拐,在向左拐,然后穿过公园。
[1:18.906]Turn left after you pass the seventh tree, and walk until you see the movie theatre. 在经过第七棵树后向左拐,一直走就可看到电影院了。
[1:24.558]Oh, no! 噢,不!
[1:25.905]How am I going to find the cinema? 我怎样找到电影院呢?
[1:28.657]Brian begins to walk. 布赖恩开始走了。
[1:30.620]He walks and walks. 他不停地走。
[1:32.816]He crosses the street. 他穿过大街。
[1:34.251]He turns right. 他向右拐。
[1:35.598]He turns left. 他向左转。
[1:37.033]He finds a park, but it's the wrong park. 他找到一个公园,但不是那家公园。
[1:40.313]It has six trees, not seven. 它有六颗树,不是七棵。
[1:43.534]"Now I'm lost!" says Brian. “现在我迷路了!”布赖恩说。
[1:46.931]Then Brian sees a woman. 之后布赖恩看到一个女人。
[1:49.215]She is walking along the sidewalk. 她正沿着人行横道走着。
[1:51.997]"Excuse me," he says. “劳驾,”他说。
[1:54.047]"Can you tell me the way to the cinema?" “您能告诉我去电影院的路吗?”
[1:56.448]"Yes, I can," she says. “当然可以,”她说。
[1:59.348]"Go down this street. “沿着这条街走,
[2:01.251]Turn right at the second crossing. 在第二个十字路口向右拐。
[2:03.769]From there, you can see the movie theatre." 从那儿,你就可以看到电影院了。”
[2:06.874]Five minutes later, Brian arrives at the gate of the cinema. 五分钟后,布赖恩到了电影院的门口。
[2:11.823]Here you are! 你在这儿!
[2:12.994]I knew you wouldn't get lost! 我就知道你不会迷路的!
[2:15.952]Learning Tips 学习小帖士
[2:17.680]I'm lost. 我迷路了。
[2:19.261]I lost my way. 我迷路了。
[2:21.428]I can't find the way to ... 我找不到去……的路了。
[2:23.888]We lost. 我们迷路了。
[2:25.206]We didn't win. 我们没赢。
[2:26.787]LET'S DO IT!
[2:28.720]Act out a play with a partner.
[2:32.175]One of you is looking for a bookshop, theatre or museum, but you don't know the way.
[2:41.019]The other is a policeman who offers to help.
[2:44.533]Try using these expressions: Do you know the way to ____?
[2:50.284]Go ____ (direction) and turn ____.
[2:50.284]  
[2:50.284]  
[2:50.284]  
[2:50.284]  

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/jiaocai/hbjyczyyqsbbnjs/135981.html