UNIT 2 DNA Lesson 13 Clones Are the Same(在线收听

[ti:UNIT 2 DNA Lesson 13 Clones Are the Same]
[0:00.788]UNIT 2 第二单元
[0:02.442]DNA
[0:05.530]Lesson 13: 第13课:
[0:07.106]Clones Are the Same 克隆人是一样的
[0:09.703]THINK ABOUT IT! 想一想!
[0:11.155]· You have a pet that you like a lot. · 你有一只你非常喜欢的宠物。
[0:14.629]But your pet can't live forever. 但你的宠物不能长生不老。
[0:17.623]How will you feel when it grows old? 当它年老的时候你有什么感受?
[0:20.992]· What animal would Brian clone? · 布莱恩要克隆什么动物?
[0:24.151]Why? 为什么?
[0:26.367]Too Many Dannys 太多丹尼
[0:29.391]Good morning! 早上好!
[0:30.395]We're your clones. 我们是你的克隆人。
[0:32.086]How are you? 你好吗?
[0:34.287]I'm fine, thank you. And you? 我很好,谢谢,你呢?
[0:36.743]Very well, thank you! 很好,谢谢!
[0:39.049]What if we could clone people? 如果我们能克隆人类会怎么样?
[0:42.043]What would you clone, Jenny? 珍妮,你要克隆什么?
[0:43.840]I would like to clone an animal that no longer lives in the world. 我想克隆一种世界不再生存的动物。
[0:49.140]First, I would find some of its DNA. 首先,我想找一些它的DNA。
[0:52.763]Then, in my laboratory, I would make a new one! 然后,在我的实验室里面,我想做一个新的!
[0:57.120]What about you, Brian? 布莱恩,你呢?
[0:59.336]My cousin has a very old dog. 我的表哥有一只很老的狗。
[1:01.822]I could clone it and make a new, identical dog for my cousin. 我要克隆它,为表哥做一只新的一模一样的狗。
[1:05.655]He really loves that dog! 他真的很喜欢那只狗!
[1:07.871]I think I would clone myself. 我想我会克隆我自己。
[1:10.895]Oh, no! 哦,不!
[1:12.317]I like you, Danny, but we don't need two of you! 我喜欢你,丹尼,但是我们不需要两个你!
[1:16.405]Two of me? 两个我?
[1:17.663]I was thinking of cloning myself ten times. 我在考虑克隆十个我。
[1:21.331]Then I could be my own basketball team. 这样我就可以组建自己的篮球队了。
[1:25.239]PROJECT 任务
[1:26.601]WHAT WOULD YOU CLONE? 你要克隆什么?
[1:29.221]Have you heard of cloned animals? 你听说过克隆动物吗?
[1:32.599]If one animal is cloned from another, they both have the same DNA. 如果一个动物克隆自另一个,那么它们两者就拥有相同的DNA。
[1:39.194]Their DNA is identical. 它们的DNA是同源的。
[1:42.428]If you were a scientist, what would you try to clone? 如果你是一位科学家,你想克隆什么?
[1:46.685]Why? 为什么?
[1:47.786]Write down your ideas. 写出你的想法。
[1:49.874]Talk about your ideas with a classmate or a small group of classmates. 跟一个同学或小组里的同学谈谈你的想法。
[1:49.874]
[1:49.874]
[1:49.874]
[1:49.874]

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/jiaocai/hbjyczyyqsbjnjx/136302.html