UNIT 5 Culture Shapes Us Lesson 34 Danny's Dinosaur Dinner(在线收听

[ti:UNIT 5 Culture Shapes Us Lesson 34 Danny's Dinosaur Dinner]
[0:00.518]UNIT 5 第五单元
[0:02.274]Culture Shapes Us 文化塑造我们
[0:05.342]Lesson 34: 第34课:
[0:07.504]Danny's Dinosaur Dinner 丹尼的恐龙晚餐
[0:11.849]THINK ABOUT IT! 想一想!
[0:14.002]· Have you ever invited a guest to your home? · 你曾邀请过朋友去你家吗?
[0:17.986]Have you ever been a guest? 你曾做过客吗?
[0:20.525]· What's the worst food you've ever tried? · 你曾吃过的最糟糕的食物是什么?
[0:24.533]· What does Danny serve Jenny and Brian? · 丹尼招待珍妮和布莱恩的食物是什么?
[0:28.709]At 6:00 on Saturday, Jenny and Brian knock on Danny's door. 周六晚上六点钟,珍妮和布莱恩敲响了丹尼家的门。
[0:33.535]"Come in!" shouts Danny. “请进!”丹尼喊道。
[0:36.178]"Hello? " says Jenny. “你好?”珍妮说,
[0:38.445]"Are you here, Danny?" “你在吗,丹尼?”
[0:40.669]"Of course I'm here!" shouts Danny. “我当然在!”丹尼喊道。
[0:43.376]"I'm in the kitchen!" “我在厨房里!”
[0:45.285]"Oh," says Jenny. “哦,”珍妮说,
[0:47.719]"May we come in?" “我们可以进来吗?”
[0:49.419]"Sure! Just hang up your coats in the closet!" calls Danny. “当然!把外套挂在壁橱里就行!”丹尼说。
[0:53.846]"Would you like something to drink?" “你们想喝点什么吗?”
[0:56.721]"Yes, please," says Brian. “好的。”布莱恩说,
[0:59.218]"What do you have?" “你有什么?”
[1:01.043]"Dirty water! That's what dinosaurs drank long ago," says Danny. “脏水!很久以前恐龙就喝这个,”丹尼说。
[1:06.834]"Oh. Do you have anything else?" asks Brian. “哦。你还有其他的吗?”布莱恩问道。
[1:10.989]"No," says Danny. “没有,”丹尼说,
[1:12.856]"I'm only offering dinosaur food tonight. “今晚我只提供恐龙食物。
[1:15.962]And it's time for supper! Let's eat!" 晚饭时间到了!一起吃吧!”
[1:19.046]Danny has made a big bowl of grass. 丹尼做了一大碗草。
[1:22.340]Danny says, "Help yourselves to some grass." 他说:“请自便,吃些草吧。”
[1:26.348]But Brian and Jenny just look at each other. 可布莱恩和珍妮只是面面相觑。
[1:29.097]Finally, Danny says, "May I serve you some grass, Brian?" 最后,丹尼说:“布莱恩,要我给你盛些草吗?”
[1:34.699]Brian wants to be polite. 布莱恩想要礼貌些。
[1:36.777]"Thank you. Just a little, please," he says. “谢谢,一点就好。”他说道。
[1:41.267]Danny puts a big spoonful of grass on Brian's plate. 丹尼在布莱恩的盘子里放了一大勺草。
[1:45.233]"Is that enough? “那些够吗?
[1:46.468]Would you like some more grass?" 你还再要点吗?”
[1:49.137]No, thanks. 不了,谢谢。
[1:51.118]Do you have anything else? 你有其他的食物吗?
[1:53.289]"Oh, yes," says Danny. “哦,有,”丹尼说,
[1:55.577]"We'll have some leaves for dessert." “我们还有作为甜点的树叶。”
[1:58.432]Then he says, "Oh! Look what time it is!" 然后他说:“哦!看!都什么时候了!”
[2:01.919]Danny runs to the television and turns it on. 丹尼冲向电视机打开了它。
[2:05.027]"It's my favourite TV show!" “这是我最喜欢的节目!”
[2:08.198]Jenny says, "Dinosaur food is certainly different, Danny." 珍妮说:“丹尼,恐龙食物真是非常独特。”
[2:12.947]"Pardon?" says Danny. “什么?”丹尼说,
[2:15.368]"The TV is too loud! I can't hear you!" “电视声音太大了!我听不到你说的话!”
[2:19.978]LET'S DO IT! 做一做!
[2:21.362]Are guests important in your home? 客人在你们家重要吗?
[2:24.864]What do you do to make guests feel comfortable? 为了让客人觉得舒适你是怎么做的?
[2:28.935]In a small group, talk about how guests are treated in China. 小组讨论在中国是怎么款待客人的。
[2:34.296]Share your ideas with the class or write a passage. 跟全班分享你的想法或写一篇文章。
[2:34.296]
[2:34.296]
[2:34.296]

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/jiaocai/hbjyczyyqsbjnjx/136338.html