UNIT 6 Get Ready for Jobs Lesson 45 Planet Danny(在线收听

[ti:UNIT 6 Get Ready for Jobs Lesson 45 Planet Danny]
[0:01.326]UNIT 6 第六单元
[0:03.277]Get Ready for Jobs 为就业做好准备
[0:06.572]Lesson 45: 第45课:
[0:08.088]Planet Danny 丹尼行星
[0:10.737]THINK ABOUT IT! 想一想!
[0:12.618]· Have you ever seen or used a telescope? · 你曾见过或用过望远镜吗?
[0:16.619]· What would you like to use a telescope for? · 你想把望远镜用来干什么?
[0:20.551]· What does Danny want to find using the telescope? · 丹尼想用望远镜找什么?
[0:25.201]Find A New Planet? 发现了一颗新行星?
[0:27.731]On Saturday afternoon, Jenny and Brian visit Danny at his house. 周六下午,珍妮和布莱恩到丹尼家去看望他。
[0:33.233]When they arrive, he is outside. 当他们到那时,丹尼在屋外。
[0:36.164]"Hi, Danny," says Brian. “嗨,丹尼,”布莱恩说,
[0:38.426]"What do you have there?" “那有什么?”
[0:40.432]"It's a telescope," says Danny. “是一架望远镜,”丹尼说,
[0:43.106]"I told my father that we were studying the solar system at school. “我告诉过我爸爸我们在学校学习太阳系。
[0:47.913]He said that I could use his telescope." 他说我可以用他的望远镜。”
[0:51.585]Danny looks through the telescope. 丹尼通过望远镜看了看。
[0:54.214]"That's funny," he says. "I can only see a tiny circle of light." “很奇怪,”他说,“我只能看到一丁点光。”
[0:59.820]Jenny laughs. 珍妮笑了。
[1:01.831]"You're looking through the wrong end, Danny! “你看反了,丹尼!
[1:04.228]Try looking through the other end." 试着从另一端看看。”
[1:07.262]Danny turns the telescope around, and looks through it again. 丹尼把望远镜翻转过来,再次透过望远镜看了看。
[1:11.264]"That's better," he says. “好多了,”他说。
[1:13.584]"But I still don't see any stars or planets," says Danny. “但是我仍然看不到星星或行星,”丹尼说。
[1:18.242]"Of course you don't, Danny!" Brian laughs. “你当然看不到了,丹尼!”布莱恩笑着说,
[1:21.722]"The sun is shining. “太阳在发光呢。
[1:23.075]The stars come out at night." 星星在晚上才出来呢。”
[1:25.646]"Can Brian and I come back after supper? " asks Jenny. “我和布莱恩在晚饭后能来吗?”珍妮问,
[1:30.053]"I would love to look through your telescope. “我想通过你的望远镜来观察。
[1:33.397]The sun will go down at around 8:00. 太阳将在8点钟左右落山。
[1:36.471]After that, we will be able to see the stars shine." 在那之后,我们就能看到星星闪烁了。”
[1:40.588]"Sure," says Danny. "You two can help me." “当然可以,”丹尼说,“你们俩可以帮我。”
[1:44.648]"Help you?" asks Brian. “帮你?”布莱恩问,
[1:47.200]"What are you trying to do?" “你要想做什么?”
[1:49.075]"I want to discover a new planet. “我想发现一颗新行星。
[1:51.046]Then I can become an astronauts," says Danny. 然后我就能成为一名宇航员了,”丹尼说。
[1:55.009]"I think you need a bigger telescope, Danny," says Brian. “我想你需要一架大点的望远镜,丹尼,”布莱恩说。
[1:58.469]"Scientists use huge telescopes when they look for planets. " “科学家们在寻找行星时使用的是巨型望远镜。”
[2:02.567]"Bigger than mine?" asks Danny. “比我的大吗?”丹尼问。
[2:05.390]"Bigger than your whole house!" says Jenny. “比你的整个房子还要大!”珍妮说。
[2:09.101]"Well," says Danny, "it's worth a try, even if I don't find a planet." “嗯,”丹尼说,“要是我没有发现一颗行星的话,试一试还是值得的。”
[2:15.074]"We'll come back tonight," says Brian. “今天晚上我们还会来的,”布莱恩说。
[2:17.684]"See you then, Danny!" “丹尼,到那时再见!”
[2:20.835]Get More Sleep! 更多的睡眠!
[2:23.541]"What's wrong, Danny? “丹尼,怎么了?
[2:24.952]You don't look very sunny today!" asks Jenny. 你今天看起来气色不好啊!”珍妮问。
[2:28.664]"I looked for a new planet all night," says Danny. “我整个晚上都在找新行星,”丹尼说。
[2:33.361]"I'm going to try again tonight. “我今天晚上还要再试一次。
[2:35.410]If I could only find one, I'd be over the moon!" 哪怕我只能找到一颗,我也就欣喜若狂了!”
[2:39.759]"I think that you should go to bed tonight," says Brian. “我认为你今天晚上应该睡觉,”布莱恩说,
[2:43.336]"You need more sleep. “你需要更多的睡眠。
[2:45.095]You look really spaced-out this morning." 你今天早晨的确看起来魂不守舍的。”
[2:48.594]"But I don't want to be an ordinary dinosaur," says Danny. “但是我不想成为一个普通的恐龙,”丹尼说,
[2:52.518]"I want to be a star! “我想成为一个明星!
[2:54.756]If I discover a new planet, everyone will know my name." 如果我发现了一颗新行星,大家都会知道我的名字。”
[2:59.669]"Brian's right," laughs Jenny. “布莱恩说得对,”珍妮笑着说,
[3:02.300]"You need more sleep, Danny!" “丹尼,你需要更多的睡眠!”
[3:04.993]LET'S DO IT! 做一做!
[3:07.054]Interview five or ten of your classmates about these questions: 针对这些问题采访五个或十个你的同学:
[3:12.977]What do you think is the most popular job? 你认为什么是最受欢迎的工作?
[3:17.077]What other jobs do students want? 学生们想要其他什么工作?
[3:20.885]Why do they want these jobs? 他们为什么想要这些工作?
[3:24.041]Make a report of your interviews and present it to the class. 把你的采访向全班做一篇报道。
[3:24.041]
[3:24.041]
[3:24.041]
[3:24.041]
[3:24.041]

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/jiaocai/hbjyczyyqsbjnjx/136351.html