洪恩环境英语第九册 Lesson eight(在线收听

  LESSON   8
  I THIND THIS MEETING WILL BE VERY IMPORTANT
  我想这个会议非常重要
  Mr.larkin!How are you?I'm Jake Sltzer from WEFL.
  拉金先生!最近怎么样?我是WEFL的杰克.萨尔茨.
  I interviewd you in Dallas about the merger.
  我曾在达拉斯就合并的事采访过您.
  Yes,of course,Jake I remember.How are you?
  噢,对,杰克,我记得这因事,你怎么样?
  I'm fine,I'm glad you remember me.Are you in town for the computer meeting?
  不错,很高兴你还记得我,你是到城里开计算机会议的吧?
  Yes,I am.I'm glad you're here.I think this meeting will be very important.
  是的,很高兴你在这儿,我想这次会议非常重要.
  I hope you'll do a story about it.
  我希望你就这个会议做个报道.
  That's why I'm here.I'm interested in doing a story on International Computer.
  我就是为这才来的.我对报道国际计算机公司非常感兴趣.
  I know you're thinking of introducing a new line of computers.
  我知道你们正打算推出一种新型计算机.
  Very good,Jake.I see you've done your homework.
  很好,杰克.看来你的准备工作做得不错.
  I guess you don't have time now,but I'd like to interview you on television tomorrow?
  我猜,你现在没有时间,但是我想明天对你做电视采访.
  Thank you for asking.I think I'll have some important things to say.
  谢谢你的邀请.我想我会有些重的事情要说.
  I think I should have some time tomorrow at ten o'clock,before my speech.
  我想明天上午10点钟我应该有空.
  Sorry,I have to go.
  就在演讲前,对不起我得走了.
  I look forward to talking with you tomorrow at ten.
  希望明天10点钟能采访到您.
  And I look forward to seeing you.
  我也希望到时能见到你,
  I think this meeting will be very important.
  我认为这次会议厅将非常重要.
  I think this meeting will be very important too.Hi,Connie,Come on in.
  我也认为这次会议会是十分重要的.嗨,康妮,请进.
  Sorry,I think I'm a few minutes late.Traffic was heavy.
  抱歉,晚了几分钟,路上塞车.
  No,no You're right on time.Anne's putting the baby to bed.
  不.没有,你来得刚好,安妮正哄孩子睡觉呢.
  These are for you and Anne.And the baby too,of course.
  这是送给你和安妮的,当然还有孩子.
  Thank you,Connie.They're very nice.Here,let me take your coat.
  谢谢,康妮,太漂亮了,来我给你拿大衣.
  What beautiful flowers!Hi,Connie.I'm Anne.I'm glad to meet you.
  多漂亮的花呀,嗨,康妮,我是安妮,很高兴见到你.
  It's nice to meet you too.I've heard so much about you from Steven.
  我也很高兴见到你.我总是听史蒂文谈起你.
  I'll get us all a drink.Connie,can I get you something?We have white wine.
  我去拿点喝的,康妮,你要喝点什么?我们有白葡萄酒.
  Or would you rather have a soft drink?We have seltzer or ginger ale.
  或者你更愿意喝饮料.苏打水还是干姜水?
  A glass of seltzer would be nice.I'll have the same,Steven,
  来一杯苏打水就行.我也要苏打水,史蒂文.
  Why don't you come with me,Connie?We'll put these beautiful flowers in some water.
  跟我来吧,康妮?我们去把这些漂亮的花插在水里.
  Cheers.Cheers.
  干杯.干杯.
  You have a lovely home.
  你的家布置得不错.
  Thank you, With the baby,it's difficult to keep it neat all the time.
  谢谢,家里有小孩子,很难保持整洁.
  I'm sorry the baby is asleep.I wanted you so see him.Connie.
  真遗憾,孩子睡了,我本来想让你看看他的康妮.
  I'm not sorry the baby is asleep.
  我倒庆幸孩子睡着了,对不起.
  Will you excuse me for a minute?I think the food is almost ready.
  我离开一会儿,我想饭差不多要好了.
  Can I help you,Anne?
  要我帮忙吗?安妮?
  No,thanks,Connie.I'll only be a minute.
  不用了,谢谢,康妮,我一会儿就来.
  Those are beautiful paintings.Who did them?
  这些画真漂亮,谁画的?
  Anne's the painter in the family.
  安妮是家晨的画家.我认为画得棒极了.
  I think they're very good.Anne,it looks delicious.Thanks,I hope you like it.
  安妮, 这些菜看着就好吃.谢谢,希望你爱吃.
  Would you like another cup of coffee or another piece of cake?
  你再来杯咖啡还是再来块蛋糕?
  No,thanks.I really should be going I have to get up early tomorrow.
  不要了,谢谢,我真得走了,我明天还得早起呢!
  We have a busy day tomorrow.don't we?
  我们明天会非常忙,是吗?
  Yes,I think Jake's going to interview Abbott Larkin.
  是的,我想杰克要去采访阿尔伯特.拉金.
  I want to see that interview.
  我想看看这次采访.
  Well.I really should go.I had a wonderful time.Lunch was delicious.
  好了,我真得走了,今天高兴极了.午饭很好吃,
  Thanks for inviting me.Thanks for coming.We hope you'll come again.
  谢谢你们的邀请.谢谢你到我家来,希望你下次再来玩.
  Thanks,but next time I hope you'll plan on coming to my house.
  谢谢,不过下次希望你们安排去我家,
  I look forward to seeing you soon,Anne.
  希望很快又能见到你,安妮.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/henhjyy/136470.html