商务英语之商务交际英语口语集锦二(在线收听

   你想知道更多的商务 英语 交际口语吗?ference/forum/symposium

  赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人
  Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer
  举行谈判
  Enter into negotiation
  交涉
  Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.
  事物性会谈
  Talks at working level
  对口会谈
  Counterpart talks
  议程项目
  Items on the agenda
  主题
  Theme
  议题
  Topic for discussion
  双方商定的议程
  Schedule mutually agreed upon
  开幕会议
  Opening session
  全体会议
  Plenary session
  开场白
  Introduction
  情况介绍
  Presentation
  小组讨论
  Panel discussion
  同有关单位磋商
  Hold consultations with the organizations concerned
  一轮会谈
  One round of talks
  决议
  Resolution
  谅解备忘录
  Memorandum of understanding
  现在开会。
  I declare the meeting open.
  请…发言。
  I invite the representative of …To take the floor.
  下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况
  Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijings economy.
  我的介绍完了,谢谢!
  Thats all for my presentation.thank you.
  我先说这么多。
  So much for my remarks for now.
  我要说的就是这些。
  Thats all for what I want to say.
  您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?
  I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?
  让我先谈一个问题。
  If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue
  在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。
  Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.
  您对此事怎么看呢?
  I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?
  我提议休会十分钟。
  I propose a ten-minute break.
  我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。
  I will pick up where we left off just now.
  对不起,我插一句。
  Sorry for the interruption but
  当然可以!
  By all means.
  怎么都行!
  Whatever you say.
  我没有异议。
  I have no objection.
  我方对这个问题有异议。
  We take exception to this question.
  我们高兴地看到…
  We note with pleasure that …
  这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?
  I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?
  不知你们上午谈的怎样?
  I wonder how the meeting went this morning?
  我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。
  We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.
  请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。
  You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.
  纠缠这个问题。
  Entangle this issue.
  提倡节约
  Advocate/uphold thriftiness
  为了国家的繁荣
  For the sake of national property
  经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。
  The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.
  密切注视
  Keep close watch on
  促进密切合作
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/155063.html