交际礼节英语词汇(在线收听

   久仰!

  I've heard so much about you.
  好久不见了!
  Long time no see.
  辛苦了!
  You've had a long day.You've had a long flight.
  尊敬的朋友们!
  Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
  阁下(多用于称呼大使)
  Your Excellency
  我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。
  On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit
  Beijing.
  对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。
  On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
  在北京过得怎么样?
  How are you making out in Beijing?
  我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。
  I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
  欢迎美商来北京投资。
  American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
  欢迎多提宝贵意见。
  Your valuable advice is most welcome.
  不虚此行!
  It's a rewarding trip!
  您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。
  As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
  请代我问候王先生。
  Please remember me to Mr.Wang.
  感谢光临!
  Thank you so much for coming.
  欢迎再来!
  Hope you'll come again.
  欢迎以后多来北京!
  Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.
  请留步,不用送了!
  I will see myself out, please.
  多保重!
  Take care!
  祝您一路平安!
  Have a nice trip!
  愿为您效劳!
  At your service!
  为…举行宴会/宴请
  Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
  欢迎宴会
  Welcome dinner
  便宴
  Informal dinner
  午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)
  Luncheon
  便餐
  Light meal
  工作午餐
  Working luncheon
  自助餐
  Buffet dinner/luncheon
  答谢宴会
  Return dinner
  告别宴会
  Farewell dinner
  庆功宴
  Glee feast
  招待会
  Reception
  庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会
  Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China
  鸡尾酒会
  Cocktail party
  茶话会
  Tea party
  包餐/点餐
  Table d'hote/a la carte
  上菜
  Serve a courst
  您的位置在这里。
  Here is your seat.
  请入席!
  Please have a seat.
  欢聚一堂
  Enjoy this happy get-together
  请随便!
  Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.
  请各位随意用餐。
  Help yourself please.
  您喝点什么?
  What would you like to drink?
  现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!
  At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!
  最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!
  Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
  请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!
  I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
  敬您一杯!
  Here's to you!
  祝你健康!
  To your health!
  我要为此干杯!
  I'll drink to that!
  随量!
  Whatever you like!
  我失陪一会儿!
  Excuse me for a minute.
  菜不好,请多多包涵!
  Hope you enjoy yourself.
  女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。
  Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
  招待会现在开始。
  The reception will now begin.
  全体起立,奏国歌!
  All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!
  出席今天招待会的贵宾有…
  The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …
  现在请…讲话
  I have the honour to call upon …
  开幕式现在结束。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/156623.html