CRI职场英语·催促他人(在线收听

 俗话说,时间就是金钱,尤其在现在社会,做事情效率是关键。因此在必要的时候,学会如何催促他人又不伤和气还是很重要的哦。 

 
  Hurry up. The meeting will be started in a minute. 
 
  快点,会议一分钟后就要开始了。 
 
  It’s already 11:30. Let’s speed up. 
 
  已经11:30了, 我们抓紧。 
 
  Try to hurry a little bit more. They are all waiting for us. 
 
  快点吧,大家都等着我们呢。 
 
  Get moving or we won’t be able to finish the work. 
 
  快点,不然完不成任务啦。
国际贸易:运输
 
  运输是贸易中的一个大问题。我们来看看海伦和凯文是怎么协定的吧。
 
  Helen: Hello, I'm calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.
 
  哈???沂蔷山鹕椒矫娴模?依羁?摹
 
  Kevin: This is Kevin Lee speaking.
 
  我是李凯文。
 
  Helen: Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.
 
  嗨。我是海伦?派克。
 
  Kevin: Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?
 
  早安,海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?
 
  Helen: I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?
 
  我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?
 
  Kevin: We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.
 
  我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以有部份想用空运。
 
  Helen: How much of it do you want shipped by air?
 
  您想要空运多少数量呢?
 
  Kevin: We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.
 
  一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。
 
  Helen: OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?
 
  好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?
 
  Kevin: Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there--China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact information.
 
  实际上,我们那边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。
 
  Helen: All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.
 
  好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。
 
  Kevin: That would be great.
 
  那太好了。
 
  Helen: I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.
 
  我不确定海运的时间表。
 
  Kevin: No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.
 
  不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。
 
  Helen: All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as soon as I get them.
 
  好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。
 
  Kevin: Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.
 
  很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/crizcyy/157640.html