CRI职场英语·签订合同(在线收听

 合同是商务交往中非常重要的一环。因此在签订合同的时候一定要对其内容有细致的了解之后再签字。同时,如果你是准备合同的一方,一定要提醒对方应当注意的事项,这样对双方履约都有好处。 

 
  This is our contract. Please read it carefully before signing. 
 
  这是我们的合同。请仔细阅读后再签字。 
 
  We have reached an agreement on all the terms. So there shouldn’t be any problem for the contract. 
 
  我们对各项条款意件都一致了。合同应当没什么问题了。 
 
  May we once more remind you that the contract should be cancelled by one month notice. 
 
  请允许我们再次提醒您,双方应在取消合同一个月前进行通知。 
 
  We’ll have the contract ready tomorrow. It’s been good working with you. Thanks again. 
 
  我们明天就可以把合同准备好。合作愉快,再次感谢。
商务公关:产品信息 
 
  公司与客户对话时通过一问一答的方式,客户对于产品的规格、使用寿命、售后服务、折扣等等有了较详细的了解、为日后订货打好了基础。 
 
  A: Ah, yes, this is the model I was interested in. 
 
  啊,是的,这就是我感兴趣的那种样式。 
 
  B: I should be very happy to give you any further information you need on it. 
 
  我很乐意提供您所需要的关于它的进一步的信息。 
 
  A: Yes, what are the specifications? 
 
  好的,都有哪些规格呢? 
 
  B: If I may refer you to page eight of the brochure, you'll find all the specifications there. 
 
  如果您看一下手册的第8页,就会在那儿找到所有的规格。 
 
  A: Ah, yes. Now what about service life? 
 
  哦,好的。关于使用寿命呢? 
 
  B: Our tests indicate that this model has a service life of at least 50, 000 hours.
 
  我们的实验表明这种样式至少可以使用五万小时。 
 
  A: Is that an average figure for this type of equipment? 
 
  这是这种设备的平均数据吗? 
 
  B: Oh, no, far from it. That's about 5,000 hours longer than any other made in its price range. 
 
  不是的,要高出许多。这种比在同样价格范围内的任何其他样式都要高出5000小时左右。 
 
  A: That's impressive. Now what happens if something goes wrong when we're using it? 
 
  非常不错。不过如果这种设备在我们使用的时候发生故障,该怎么办呢? 
 
  B: If that were to happen, just contact our nearest agent and they'll send someone round immediately. 
 
  一旦发生那样的情况,同我们最近的办事处联系,他们会马上派人过去的。 
 
  A: I see. Do you offer discounts for regular purchases? 
 
  我明白了。长期购买,你们提供折扣吗? 
 
  B: Yes, we do indeed. Our usual figure is around 5%, but that depends on the size of the order. 
 
  是的,我们确实这样做。通常的数目是5%左右,但那还要根据订货的多少来定。 
 
  A: Yes, of course. Well, thank you very much, Mr. Black. 
 
  那当然了。好了,非常感谢,布莱克先生。 
 
  B: Not at all, I hope we shall be hearing from you very shortly. 
 
  不客气。希望尽快听到您的消息。 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/crizcyy/157665.html