冀教版小学英语(三起)--第七册 Baby Becky Helps Her Mother(在线收听

Baby Becky Helps Her Mother
宝宝贝吉帮助妈妈
My name is Baby Becky.
我是宝宝贝吉。
I say goo.
我咕咕说。
I say blub.
我哭。
I say waaaaa.
我哇哇哭。
I can say a word, too.
我也能说一个词。
I can say mine.
我会说我的。
I like to help my mother.
我喜欢帮助妈妈。
My mother is in the kitchen.
妈妈在厨房。
She is washing the dishes at the sink.
她在水池里洗碗碟。
I dry the dishes.
我擦干这些碗碟。
I make a house with the dishes.
我用这些碗碟搭了一座房子。
Oh, no!
哦,不!
My mother says, "Baby Becky, don't play with the dishes!"
妈妈说:“宝宝贝吉,不要玩碗碟!”
"Mine!" I say.
“我的!”我说。
"No, the dishes are not yours," says my mother.
“不,这些碗碟不是你的,”妈妈说。
"The ball is yours.
“球是你的。
The doll is yours."
洋娃娃是你的。”
I don't want my ball.
我不想要球。
I don't want my doll.
我不想要洋娃娃。
I want the dishes.
我想要碗碟。
"Mine!" I say.
“我的!”我说。
I like to cook.
我喜欢做饭。
I open the refrigerator.
我打开冰箱。
Look out, Baby Becky!
当心,宝宝贝吉。
I make supper.
我做晚餐。
I make eggs for supper.
我晚餐做鸡蛋。
I put the eggs on the stove.
我把鸡蛋放到烤箱上。
Oh, no!
哦,不!
My mother says, "Baby Becky!
妈妈说:“宝宝贝吉!
Don't play with the stove and the eggs!"
不要玩烤箱和鸡蛋!”
"Mine!" I say.
“我的!”我说。
"No, the eggs are not yours," says my mother.
“不,鸡蛋不是你的,”妈妈说。
"Mine, mine, mine!" I say.
“我的!”我说。
My mother says, "Baby Becky!
妈妈说:“宝宝贝吉!
You are dirty!"
你太脏了!”
We go to the bathroom.
我们去了浴室。
I sit in the bathtub.
我坐在浴缸里。
The bathtub is beside the toilet.
浴缸在马桶旁边。
I put my doll in the toilet.
我把洋娃娃放进马桶里。
"No, Baby Becky!
“不,宝宝贝吉!
No! No! Don't play in the toilet."
不!不!不要在马桶里玩。”
"Mine!" I say.
“我的!”我说。
"No, the toliet is not yours," says my mother.
“不,马桶不是你的,”妈妈说。
"Mine! Mine!" I say.
“我的!”我说。
No, Baby Becky!
不,宝宝贝吉!
I am tired of the bathtub.
我厌倦了浴缸。
I want a shower.
我想淋浴。
Now I am clean.
我现在干净了。
My mother is in the living room.
妈妈在客厅里。
She is on the couch.
她在沙发上坐着。
"What time is it?" she says.
“几点了?”她说。
"Oh, no! It's six o'clock!
“哦,不!六点钟了!
Time to make supper!"
该做晚饭了!”
We go to the kitchen.
我们去了厨房。
"Mine!" I say.
“我的!”我说。
"Yes," says my mother. "It's yours!"
“是的,”妈妈说。“是你的!”

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/jiaocai/jjbxxyysqdqc/173073.html