2012年实用商务英语-句式模板06(在线收听) |
2012年实用商务英语-句式模板06 请你大声一点好吗? Will you speak up, please? 请你说慢一点好吗? Will you speak more slowly?
王先生现在不在此地。 Mr. Wang is not in now.
他现在不在这里。 He is not in now.
他还没有来。 He has not come in yet.
他在三十分钟内会到这里。 He will be here in 30 minutes.
他已经回家去了。 He has gone home.
他正在开会。 He is in conference.
你需要留言吗? May I take your message?
要我请他回你电话吗? May I have him call you back?
抱歉陈先生不在,你要不要跟其他人讲话? I am sorry Mr. Chen is unavailable, would you like to speak to anyone else?
我把这个电话转给陈先生。 I will transfer this call to Mr. Chen.
请你不要挂断,我替你找他的号码。 Would you hold the line, please, I will find out his number for you.
真抱歉,让你久等了。 I am sorry to keep you waiting.
他的分机号码是285. His extension number is 285.
他正在接听别的电话。 He is speaking on another phone.
请你代我留话好吗? Would you please take a message?
你要留什么话吗? Would you like to leave any message?
我要打一个叫号电话。 I would like to place a station-to-station call.
我要打一个叫人电话。 I would like to place a person-to-person call.
我不知道该怎么打。 I dont know how to do that.
你愿意付电话费用吗? Will you accept the charge.
电话局在什么地方? Where is the telephone office?
这附近有公用电话吗? Is there a public phone near here?
你有打电话的硬币吗? Do you have a coin for the phone?
这个号码怎么打? How do I call this number?
你有电话簿吗? Do you have a phone book(directory)?
我想打个长途电话到台北去。 I would like to make a long distance call to Taibei.
我想打个电话到美国去。 I want to make an overseas call to the United States?
打一个电话到美国去需要多少钱? How much is a call to the United states?
请你回我一个电话好吗? Will you please call me back?
我可以用你的电话吗? May I use your telephone?
有人在用电话。 Someone is using the phone.
你有分机吗? Do you have an extension?
我们没有分机。 We dont have an extension.
在转角处有个电话亭。 There is a phone booth in the corner.
那是一个付费电话。 It is a pay phone .
你要打电话给谁? Whom do you want to call?
我要打个市内电话。 I want to make a local call.
号码是多少? What is the number?
打查号台查询电话号码。 Call information for the number.
电话好像出故障了。 The phone seems to be out of order.
我打了几次,但是没有人回答。 I tried several times to call, but there is no answer.
我要拨这个号码。 I'm going to dial the number.
电话铃响了。 The telephone is ringing.
没有人接电话。 No one is answering the phone……
我的朋友昨天上午10点打电话给我。 My friend phoned me at 10 a.m. Yesterday.
电话占线。 The phone is busy.
抱歉使你久等了。 Sorry to have kept you waiting.
你要跟谁讲话? Who do you want to speak to ?
你打什么号码? What number are you calling?
总机,你给我接错号码了。 Operator, you gave me a wrong number.
你从哪打来的? Where are you calling from? |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ttswky/187156.html |