生活情景英语对话:健康饮食与节食锻炼(在线收听

生活情景英语对话:健康饮食与节食锻炼

 Denny:

Mom, this is your third bowl of rice!  
妈妈,这是你的第三碗米饭了!
Shirley:
I know but I have no choice. My stomach just keeps crying for more and more.  
我知道,但是我没办法,我的胃总是想要吃更多。
Denny:
Why? I never saw you eat so much before.  
为什么?以前我从没见过你吃这么多啊。
Shirley:
I've been going to the gym these days. The exercise makes me hungry all the time.  
我最近去健身房。锻炼时我总是觉得很饿。
Denny:
So your stomach is the one that actually gets a lot of work-out.  
你的胃一定做了很多的运动喽!
Shirley:
Don't pull my leg.  
别拿我开心了。
Denny:
This way you'll probably put on more weight. Will you give up?  
这样你可能会增肥的。你会放弃吗?
Shirley:
Surely not. I can feel the results. I'm starting to feel different now.  
当然不了,我觉得非常有效果。现在,我开始感觉到(身体的)变化了。
Denny:
Then how are you gonna deal with the problem of getting extra weight?  
那你要怎么处理变胖的问题呢?
Shirley:
I'm planning to meet my personal trainer to have the work-out plan fixed.  
我在考虑见一下我的私人健身教练,改一下健身计划。
Denny:
Oh, I've got an idea. Why don't you ask Dad to go with you? He badly needs some exercise.  
哦,我有一个主意。干吗不叫爸爸和你一起去呢?他很需要运动。
Shirley:
Your father is a bit too timid. He even doesn't know how to introduce himself.  
你爸爸太胆小了。(我想)他连怎么介绍自己都不知道。
Denny:
He can just say: “I'm Benjamin. I'm new and shy.”  
他只要说:“我是本杰明,我是新来的,我很害羞。”
Shirley:
Girl, don't make fun of your Daddy. But I can introduce him to my personal trainer. Maybe one day he will be a fitness freak instead of a cough potato.  
嗨,别拿你爸爸开玩笑。不过,我可以把你爸爸介绍给我的健身教练,也许有一天,你爸爸会变成一个健身狂而不是现在的电视精。
Denny:
Who knows!  
谁知道呢!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/shqjdh/188320.html