生活情景英语对话:因特网对生活的影响(在线收听) |
生活情景英语对话:因特网对生活的影响 Jeff: Life without the Internet is just too hard to imagine.
没有因特网的生活简直不可想象。
Joan:
What do you mainly use the Internet for?
你主要用因特网来做什么?
Jeff:
Research, email and chatting with my friends.
查找信息,(收发)电子邮件,还有和我的朋友聊天。
Joan:
And what did you do before the Internet was invented?
那么,在因特网被发明之前,你做什么呢?
Jeff:
I wasn't even born then!
我那时还没有出生呢!
Joan:
But many people in many countries don't have access to the Internet.
但是在很多国家,很多人没有使用因特网的通道。
Jeff:
I wonder how they send email then?
我奇怪他们怎么发电子邮件呢?
Joan:
They don't send email!
他们不发电子邮件的!
Jeff:
What!!! You mean some people don't have email? I just can't imagine life without email.
什么!!!你在说有些人没有电子邮箱?我真是不能想象没有电子邮件的生活。
Joan:
You are such a geek, Jeff!
你真是一个书呆子,杰夫!
对话讲解:
chat with sb 和某人闲谈或聊天
It is pleasant to chat with friends.
和朋友聊天是愉快的。
access n. 进入;通道
There is no access to the street through that door.
穿过那个门没有通向大街的路。
geek n. 反常人, 电脑迷
喜欢就顶 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/shqjdh/188329.html |