教师节由来及中英文对照祝福(在线收听

 【教师节的由来】

  “我也不知道为什么,那天早上一起床就忽然想到老师应该有自己的节日。”教师节的最早创意人、中科院院士王梓坤教授这样说。
  那是1984年12月9日,王教授当天就把这个想法告诉了《北京晚报》。第二天,《北京晚报》就刊出文章《王梓坤校长建议开展尊师重教月活动》,引起了读者强烈反响。12月15日,北师大钟敬文、启功、王梓坤、陶大镛、朱智贤、黄济、赵擎寰联名,正式提议设立教师节。1985年1月21日,第六届全国人大常委会第九次会议作出决议,将每年的9月10日定为教师节。其实早在1932年,国民党政府曾规定6月6日为教师节,解放后废除了6月6日的教师节,改用“五一国际劳动节”同时为教师节,但教师没有单独活动,没有特点。而将教师节定在9月10日是考虑到全国大、中、小学新学年开始,学校要有新的气象。新生入学伊始,即开始尊师重教,可以给“教师教好、学生学好”创造良好的气氛。1985年9月10日,是中国恢复建立第一个教师节,而从此以年,老师便有了自己的节日。
  【中英文教师节祝福】
  1. We wish to show our gratitude and thanks with a small gift. Happy Teacher's Day!
  我们送您一件小礼物,以表我们对您的感激之情。教师节愉快!
  2. You are like a third parent. We all love you and respect you.
  您就象我们的家长,我们都敬爱您。
  3. The primary purpose of education is not to teach you to earn your bread, but to make every mouthful sweet.
  教育最主要的目的,不是教你懂得如何谋生,而是使每个人生活得更香甜。
  4. We all like having you as our teacher. You have our respect and gratefulness.
  我们喜欢您做我们的老师,我们尊敬您、感激您。
  5. This is Teachers' Day and a time to be grateful to all teachers. This profession deserves the special recognition and respect. There is no more appropriate time than this to honour you and others in your chosen field. You have my eternal gratefulness. Have a happy Teachers' Day.
  时逢教师节,是向所有教师表达谢意的日子。这个职业值得受到特别的重视和尊重。此刻是向您及您的同行们致敬的最佳时机。我永远感激您。祝节日快乐!
  6. We are more thankful than we can express.
  对您的谢意,我们无法用语言来表达。
  7. Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.
  教育不是灌满一桶水,而是点燃一团生命的火焰。
  8. The man who can make hard things easy is the educator.
  能使艰难之事变得容易的人是教育者。
  9. Send you our everlasting feeling of gratefulness and thankfulness on this special day.
  在这特别的日子谨向您致以我们永恒的感激之情。
  10. A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.
  一个教师对人的影响是永恒的。 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/jryy/196966.html