高兴表达法大集合(在线收听

   phrase: to have stars in one's eyes

  常用来指“(因爱情、天真、过分乐观而产生的)幸福感”,也就是“美滋滋”。
  例如:
  Mary has/gets stars in her eyes when she thinks of her boy friend.
  玛丽想到她的男朋友就乐滋滋的。
  【高兴表达法大集合】:
  1. I'm happy. 我很幸福。
  2. I'm ecstatic. 我高兴得忘乎所以了。 (进一步强调心情非常激动的感觉时)
  3. I'm thrilled. 我太激动了。
  4. I'm so happy.我高兴极了。
  5. I feel so happy. 我非常高兴。
  6. I'm in heaven. 我好像到了天堂。)
  7. Oh, boy! 表示高兴、惊喜的同时,也表示稍觉为难的心情。注意,没有Oh, girl!的说法。
  8. I feel like a million dollars. 我太高兴了!(*million 是100万。)
  9. I've never been this happy. 我从没有这么高兴过。
  10. I've never been as happy as I am now. 我从没有这么高兴过。
  11. This is the happiest moment in my life. 我从没有这么高兴过。
  12. This is the best moment of my life. 我从没有这么高兴过。
  13. I couldn't be happier. 我从没有这么高兴过。
  14. What fun! 那太好了!那太棒了!
  15. How fun! 那太好了!那太棒了!
  16. I feel great! 舒服极了。
  17. I feel wonderful! 舒服极了。
  18. I feel good! 舒服极了。
  19. I feel fantastic! 舒服极了。
  20. I feel terrific! 舒服极了。(进一步强调“舒服”的说法。)
  21. I'm in a good mood today. 我今天的心情很好。
  22. I'm walking on air. 高兴得飘飘欲仙。(直译是“在天上走”,表达仿佛登上了天似的极其高兴的心情。)
  23. I jumped for joy. 我高兴得跳了起来。
  24. This is too good to be true. 这简直不敢让人相信。(听到了非常好的消息时)
  25. It's unbelievable. 这无法让人相信。
  26. Too good to be true. 这无法让人相信。
  27. Nothing could be more wonderful. 没有比这更让人高兴的了。
  28. Nothing would please me more. 没有比这更让人高兴的了。
  29. Nothing could be nicer. 没有比这更让人高兴的了。
  30. I lucked out today. 今天的运气真好。(美国的俚语说法)
  31. Today's my lucky day. 今天的运气真好。
  32. I feel lucky today. 今天的运气真好。
  33. I'm in luck today. 今天的运气真好。
  34. Thank heavens! 感谢上帝!/谢天谢地。
  35. Thank God! 感谢上帝!/谢天谢地。
  36. Thank goodness! 感谢上帝!/谢天谢地。
  37. What luck! 太走运了!
  38. It's a dream come true! 美梦成真!
  39. Talk about luck. 真幸运呀!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky2/203485.html