英语大赢家 上册 005.Topic 1社区布告栏 Bulletin(在线收听) |
节目介绍
经典语境背诵 May: When blackout happened in our community my little brother Daniel couldn’t watch his favorite cartoon Ultraman, and my Dad couldn’t watch American Idol either. So they would say blackout is a diseaster. But for me it’s fine. I’d just play out with our dog Barbie. And that is really fun. 在这一个场景,我们将学到:
1. 中元音1组 后元音1组
2. 表达天气的单词
3. 问候句型的练习
4. 频率的表达方法
对话原文
阿美和丹尼尔放学回家,在布告栏处看见了停电通知。停电了,丹尼尔就看不了他最爱的动画片《奥特曼》了,同时爸爸也看不了《美国偶像》了。于是两人决定带着家里的小狗芭比去玩。
Daniel: Oh, come on, Ultraman!
丹尼尔:噢,天哪,《奥特曼》!
May: What’s up? Bro. What’s in the bulletin?
阿美:怎么拉?弟弟。布告栏上面说的是什么啊?
Daniel: It says that there is a blackout from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. in our neighborhood today.
丹尼尔:布告上说社区今天晚上5点到7点要停电。
阿美:Blackout?Even the TV has the limit.
停电?就连电视也不喜欢那个节目。
Daniel: (staring at May angrily) Don’t you know you look like a monster in the blackout?
丹尼尔:(怒视着阿美)难道你不知道你现在看起来像黑暗中的魔鬼吗?
May: Oops,no,Daddy can’t watch American Idol, either!
阿美:啊,爸爸也看不了他的《美国偶像》了!
Daniel: That’s not the point.Come on, can you imagine that there is no electricity in such a hot day?
丹尼尔:那根本就不是重点。拜托,你能够想象在那么热的天没有电的情况吗?
May: Oh, my god! No air-conditioner!
阿美:噢,天哪,空调也用不了了!
Daniel: Ok, since you are the smart one, can you come up with a better plan? Since we won’t be baked like cookies here。
丹尼尔:既然你很聪明,你能想出一个更好的计划吗?这样的话我们就不会象烘饼干一样的热了。
May: How about playing Barbie out there in the neighborhood?
阿美:那么带小狗Barbie 一块儿去社区玩怎么样?
Daniel: Barbie?You know I’m seven, but I’m not girl.
丹尼尔:Barbie?虽然我只有七岁,但是我又不是女孩子。
May: Do you have a better plan?
阿美:那么你有更好的计划吗?
Daniel: All right, all right.
丹尼尔:算了,算了。
在这个节目中我们将学到:
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yydyjs/209030.html |