英语大赢家 上册 052.Topic 4景致 Scenery(在线收听

 在这个节目中我们将学到:

 
经典语境背诵
 

Daniel:The view on the peak is really great. In different seasons you can see a lot of different sceneries, all of which are really amazing. So each time I go mountain climbing I would feel really happy. I think Nature is humanbeings’ best friend.

到达山顶后,爸爸和丹尼尔边欣赏美景,边聊天。来听听他们都在聊些什么吧。

 
对话原文
 
Daniel:Wow, the view from the peak is so grand!
 
丹尼尔:哇, 从山顶往下看,景色真壮观!
 
Dad:Look, most of the maple leaves have turned red.
 
爸爸: 看, 大部分枫叶都变红了。
 
Daniel:Did you ever see this kind of beautiful scene?
 
丹尼尔: 你曾经看到过这么美的景色吗?
 
Dad:Of course, my father used to take me to Xiang Shan or somewhere like that as a child.
 
爸爸: 当然, 在我小的时候,我爸爸常带我去香山或者其他什么地方。
 
Daniel:But my father did not. He didn’t have much time.
 
丹尼尔:但是我的爸爸却不带我玩。他总是没有时间。
 
Dad:Honey, I’m sorry. I promise you, this summer vacation, I will take you to Huang shan 
 
Mountains. It is more beautiful and magnificent.
 
爸爸:宝贝,真对不起。 我向你保证,今年暑假, 我一定带你去爬黄山。
 
黄山更漂亮,也更壮观。
 
Daniel:Really?It’s a deal. Have you ever been there?
 
丹尼尔:真的吗?一言为定。 你曾经去过吗?
 
Dad:Yes, I went there five years ago. You were still a baby at that time.
 
爸爸: 是啊,我五年前去过那里。 那个时候你还只是个小孩儿呢。
 
Daniel:It really gets me interested. Is it higher than Xiang Shan?
 
丹尼尔:我对这个很感兴趣。 它比香山高吗?
 
Dad: Surely.You can enjoy the beauty of numerous streams and waterfalls. The sea of clouds has a fairy tale beauty.
 
爸爸: 当然了。你可以欣赏数不胜数的溪流和瀑布。 云海像童话中一样美丽。
 
Daniel:Can I see the rainbow?
 
丹尼尔: 我能看到彩虹吗?
 
Dad:That depends. If you are lucky, you can see a vivid rainbow across over two peaks.
 
爸爸: 那不一定。 如果你幸运的话, 你可以看到跨越两座山峰的鲜艳的彩虹。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yydyjs/209279.html