你知道吗?我曾经那样爱过你(在线收听) |
I Loved You 普希金经典爱情诗歌:我曾经爱过你
I loved you; and perhaps I love you still,
我曾经爱过你;爱情,也许,
The flame, perhaps, is not extinguished; yet
在我的心灵里还没有完全消失;
It burns so quietly within my soul,
但愿它不会再去打扰你;
No longer should you feel distressed by it.
我也不想再使你难过悲伤。
Silently and hopelessly I loved you,
我曾经默默无语地,毫无指望的爱过你,
At times too jealous and at times too shy;
我既忍着羞怯,又忍受着妒忌的折磨;
God grant you find another who will love you
我曾经那样真诚,那样温柔的爱过你
As tenderly and truthfully as I.
但愿上帝保佑你,另一个人也会像我一样爱你。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yymw/210311.html |