诺顿经典:爱我少一点,爱我久一点(在线收听

   Love me little, Love me long

  爱我少一点,爱我久一点
  Is the burden of my song?  我歌唱永恒的爱情
  Love that is too hot and strong 如果爱得太炙热
  Burneth soon to waste. 它将很快燃烧成灰烬
  Still, I would not have thee cold 但也不要对我冰冷
  Not too backward ,nor too bold 不要爱得太羞怯,也不要爱得太狂热
  Love that lasteth till its old 不要让爱的花朵那么快就凋谢
  Fadeth not in haste. 我要你爱我 一直到老
  Love me little ,Love me long 爱我少一点,爱我久一点
  Is the burden of my song. 我歌唱永恒的爱情
  If thou love me too much, 如果爱我太多
  It will not prove me as true as totlch; 它不可能像金石那样永恒
  Love me little ,more than such, 爱我少一点我更愿意
  For I fear the end. 只因我怕爱会失去
  I am with little well content, 一点儿我就感到幸福
  And a little from thee sent 一点儿就会让我满意
  Is enough, with true intent 只要你是真心真
  To be steadfast friend. 我们的爱 至死不渝
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yymw/210324.html