流行美剧教给我们的人生哲理(在线收听) |
我想悲痛的遭遇可以让人变得强大。——《生活向前冲》
I guess there's something empowering about having some absolutely horrible thing happen to you.
知识和耐心,是击败强者的唯一方法。——《斯巴达克斯》
Knowledge and patience. The only counter to greater skill.
你想要做坏人,就得坏得有目的。否则你就不值得原谅。——《吸血鬼日记》
If you're gonna be bad, be bad with purpose. Otherwise you're just not worth forgiving.
孤独、心碎以及牺牲,这是有梦想的女人今后必将面对的。——《美国恐怖故事》
The loneliness, the heartbreak, the sacrifice you'll face as a woman with a dream on her own.
在一个人自身无力反抗时,超级英雄能满足他们心中的愿望。——《生活大爆炸》
In a world where you can't fight back, superheroes provide meaningful wish-fulfilment.
最好不要忽略过去 而是从中得到些教训,否则 历史会不断重复上演。——《绯闻女孩》
Better not to ignore the past but learn from it instead. Otherwise, history has a way of repeating itself.
妹纸以为自己很生气的时候,其实她们只是饿了。——《生活大爆炸》
Very often when women think they are angry, they are really just hungry.
在这个世界,很容易做错事。——《行尸走肉》
It's so easy to do the wrong thing in this world.
别让你的骄傲使你孤独一人。——《吸血鬼日记》
Don't let your pride leave you all alone.
这是现今人们身上的一个问题。他们失去了信仰,又因为没有信仰,他们不知道该害怕什么。——《吸血鬼日记》
That's the problem with people today. They've lost faith, and in that loss, they no longer know who they should fear.
我觉得在感情上,你付出多少才能得到多少。——《生活大爆炸》
I just think in relationships, you get back what you put into them. |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yymw/210414.html |