旅游口语情景对话 第101天:如何说明坐错车(在线收听

   星级典句:

  第一句:I took the wrong bus.
  我坐错车了。
  A: Oh, no. I took the wrong bus. Please let me off here.
  哦,不,我坐错车了。请让我在这儿下车。
  B: Sorry, Miss. I'm afraid I couldn't do that right now. You can get off at the next stop.
  对不起,小姐。恐怕我现在不能那样做。您可以在下一站下车。
  第二句:I got on the wrong bus.
  我上错车了。
  A: Excuse me. Does this bus go to Zhongshan Road?
  请问这趟公交车到中山路吗?
  B: I'm afraid not.
  不去。
  A: Oh, I got on the wrong bus. Can I get off there?
  哦,我上错车了,能让我在这儿下吗?
  B: No. You have to wait until next stop.
  不可以的,你必须在下一站下车。
  其他表达法:
  当乘客坐错车时,司机也可以善意提醒:
  You've got on the wrong bus. 你上错车了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lykyqjdh/212974.html