商务口语:怎样坚持要求通话(在线收听

   星级典句:

  第一句:I'm afraid I would like to speak to Mr. Black right now.
  我想现在和布莱克先生说话。
  A: Could you connect this call with Mr. Black, please?
  麻烦你接布莱克先生,好吗?
  B: I am sorry, Mr. Smith. Mr. Black is now in a meeting. May I have your number and ask him to call back later?
  对不起,史密斯先生,布莱克先生正在开会,请告诉我你的电话号码,我会让他稍后给你打电话,好吗?
  A: I'm afraid I would like to speak to Mr. Black right now.
  我想现在和布莱克先生说话。
  第二句:I have got an urgent matter to discuss with Mr. Black without delay.
  我有紧急事情与布莱克先生商量,不能拖延。
  A: I have got an urgent matter to discuss with Mr. Black without delay.
  我有紧急事情与布莱克先生商量,不能拖延。
  B: OK. Then, would you please hold the line? Mr. Smith, the line is through.
  好的,请您别挂机。史密斯先生,电话接通了。
  A: Thank you for your kind assistance, Ms. White.
  非常感谢你的帮助,怀特小姐。
  其他表达法:
  He is not available right now.
  他现在不便马上接电话。
  He is with someone right now.
  他现在正在打电话。
  It's urgent, please.
  事情紧急。
  We need a direct talk.
  我们需要直接对话。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ttswky/214503.html