商务口语:怎样表示已经是特价了(在线收听

   星型典句:

  第一句:We can't make any further discounts.
  我们不能再打折扣了。
  A: Your offer is uncompetitive compared to that of other firms.
  你们的报价和其他公司的比起来没有竞争力。
  B: If you take our quality into consideration, you will think our offer is moderate.
  如果你们考虑我们产品的质量,您就会认为我们的报价很适中了。
  A: Yes. You are right.
  是的。您说得对。
  B: We can't make any further discounts.
  我们不能再打折扣了。
  第二句:This is a special offer and it is not subject to our usual discount.
  这已经是特价了,就不能再享受平时的折扣了。
  A: Can we meet each other halfway?
  我们能不能折中一下?
  B: This is a special offer and it is not subject to our usual discount.
  这已经是特价了,就不能再享受平时的折扣了。
  A: Oh.
  噢。
  其他表达法:
  可以告知客户我们同知名大公司合作给的也是这个价格。
  This is our rock-bottom price, and we can't make any concessions.
  这是我们的最低价,我们不能再让步了。
  Sorry, we generally don't quote on a discount basis.
  对不起,我们不在打折的基础上报价。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ttswky/214906.html