商务口语:怎样对还盘表示遗憾(在线收听

   星级典句:

  第一句:It is beyond our expectation.
  这超出了我们的期望。
  A: The price is unacceptable.
  这个价格我们不能接受。
  B: Do you mean it is too high?
  您的意思是价格太高了吗?
  A: It is beyond our expectation.
  这超出了我们的期望。
  B: The offer is made on a moderate level.
  这个报价很适中的。
  第二句:I am sorry to hear that.
  得到这个答复我很遗憾。
  A: Can you cut down the price?
  贵方能够降价吗?
  B: We very much regret to say that we can't cut the price to the extent you required.
  很遗憾我们不能够降价以满足您的需求。
  A: I am sorry to hear that.
  得到这个答复我很遗憾。
  其他表达法:
  可以和客户分析产品的原料价格,说明己方的价格很适中。
  I am afraid you won't find another company who will give you a cheaper price than ours.
  恐怕您不能找到比我们报价更低的公司了。
  The price we offer you is the lowest, and we can't do better.
  我们的报价是最低的,不能再低了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ttswky/214908.html