商务口语:怎样讨论保一切险(在线收听

   星级典句:

  第一句:Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of "Butterfly" sewing machines, sailing for New York.
  请给我们价值300000美元的5000台发往纽约的蝴蝶牌缝纫机保一切险。
  A: What do you expect for the insurance?
  你们对保险有什么要求吗?
  B: Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of "Butterfly" sewing machines, sailing for New York.
  请给我们价值300000美元的5000台发往纽约的蝴蝶牌缝纫机保一切险。
  A: Do you think it is necessary to cover all risks?
  你们认为有必要保一切险吗?
  B: Yes. The machines are delicate.
  是的。机器是很精密的。
  第二句:We are used to covering all risks.
  我们习惯保全险。
  A: How about WPA?
  水渍险怎么样?
  B: That is not our usual practice. We are used to covering all risks.
  这不符合我们的规矩。我们习惯保全险。
  A: Let me think about it.
  那让我想一想。
  在保险实务当中,被保险人凭“一切险”保单向保险人索赔没有收到货物的损失,而不论没有收到货物的原因。
  其他表达法:
  Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20.000.
  请给我们的200件价值20000美金的高质量家具保一切险。
  We wish to insure against all risks.
  我们要保一切险。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ttswky/214928.html