商务口语:怎样讨论分段保险(在线收听) |
星级典句: 第一句:We may cover the inland insurance on your behalf.
我们为你们保陆地险。
A: What insurance do you recommend for the goods?
你们推荐什么样的保险?
B: We may cover the inland insurance on your behalf.
我们为你们保陆地险。
A: OK.
好的。
第二句:But you will pay the additional premium.
但是你们要支付其他的保险费用。
A: But you will pay the additional premium.
但是你们要支付其他的保险费用。
B: Oh, our exporters always pay all the premiums.
噢,我们的出口方一向支付所有的保险费用。
A: But we offer you a special price.
但是我们给你们报了特价。
B: We have to think about this term.
我们要考虑一下这个条款。
必选的基本险按重要性排列为FPA.(平安险 Free from Particular Average)、WPA(水渍险 With Particular Average)和AR(一切险 All Risks)。
其他表达法:
We shall insure the goods on your behalf.
我们将为你方的货物保险。
We can insure the procelain vases on your behalf, but at a rather high premium, all the additional premium will be for your account.
我们为你方的瓷器花瓶保险,但是由于保险费用很高,其余的所有保险费用将由你方支付。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ttswky/214930.html |