商务口语:怎样表示平等互利原则(在线收听

   星级典句:

  第一句:We are well-known in trade circles, and respect our clients.
  我们在贸易界很有名望,并且尊重我们的客户。
  A: Mr. Brown, our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.
  布朗先生,我们公司主要经营手工艺品。
  B: That's what we want.
  这正是我们想要的。
  A: We are well-known in trade circles, and respect our clients.
  我们在贸易界很有名望,并且尊重我们的客户。
  B: Yes. That's why we chose your company as our business partner.
  是的。所以我们选择了贵公司作为合作伙伴。
  第二句:We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
  我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。
  A: We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
  我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。
  B: That is also our principle.
  这也是我们的经营原则。
  A: Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.
  我们的目的是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。
  不同收入。由于个人的实际收入与其个人能力和实际地位存在因果关系,所以西方人非常忌讳他人打听。不仅收入不宜谈论,诸如住宅档次、服饰品牌之类能体现个人收入状况的问题,也应回避。
  其他表达法:
  To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy.
  尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是中国贸易政策的一个重要方面。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ttswky/214956.html