商务口语:怎样要求开具证明书(在线收听) |
星级典句: 第一句:You may have another certificate showing the goods to be free from radioactive contamination.
你们要开具另一份证明书,以证明货物没有受放射线污染。
A: Mr. White, any other requirements?
怀特先生,贵公司还有其他要求吗?
B: Yes. You may have another certificate showing the goods to be free from radioactive contamination.
是的。你们要开具另一份证明书,以证明货物没有受放射线污染。
第二句:Our goods must be up to export standards before the Inspection Bureau releases them.
我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后,商检局才予以放行。
A: Our goods must be up to export standards before the Inspection Bureau releases them.
我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后,商检局才予以放行。
B: I know. But if you have that certificate, that would be better.
我知道,但是如果你们能够开具这个证明会更有利于我们的合作。
A: We have the best surveyor, China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau.
我们有最好的公证,即中国进出口商品检验局。
其他表达法:
Our Inspection Bureau will issue a Veterinary Inspection Certificate to show that the shipment is in conformity with export standards.
商检局将出具动物检疫证明书以证明货物符合出口标准。
Is it convenient for you to engage a surveyor?
你们联系公证方便吗? |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ttswky/215162.html |