美文阅读:空闲时光—度假(在线收听) |
Time Off—Vacation 空闲时光——度假
I haven't had a vacation in a while.
我有段时间没有度假了。
I think I'll take off soon.
我想自己不久就会启程。
I'm not sure where I'll go or what I'll do.
我不知道我要去哪里或我会做什么。
But I can learn a tourism place where I can go for a long road,
但是我了解到的是在旅游的地方我可以走很长的一段路、
breathe fresh air and take some nice pictures.
呼吸新鲜空气,拍一些漂亮的照片。
When I was a kid, I really look forward to vacations.
当我还是个孩子的时候,我真的很期待假期。
Some of vacations were the best.
有些假期是最好的。
It was care free time.
尤其是完全自由的时间。
As I became older, and I have to pay for my vacations.
而随着我逐渐长大,我为自己的度假支付。
Planning became important.
计划变成的非常重要。
Time and money are always the big issues.
时间和金钱总是大问题。
After having a family of my own, vacations are more complicated.
在我拥有了自己的家庭后,度假变得更为复杂。
If I go, my boss to said to when.
如果我要去的话,我的老板会问何时动身。
My wife to said to where, and my kids to said how.
我的妻子会问到哪里去,而我的孩子们则会问怎样去。
A vacation is supposed to be a time when you get away from work and recharge.
度假应该是一段你把注意力从工作中移开,并对自己进行充电的时间。
It's a time to see something new.
这是一个去看一些新事物的时间。
It's a time to extend your horizons, especially if you travel.
尤其是如果你去旅行,这是一个用来扩展你的视野的时间。
But it's easy for the opposite to happen.
但是很容易发生相反的情况。
You can come back from a vacation feeling really tired.
你度假回来后会感觉真的很累。
You can finish a vacation thinking “I can't wait to get back to work.”
你完成一个度假后会思考“我等不及要回去工作了。”
And rather than extend your horizons,
而不是扩大你的视野,
you might merely dipping your bad.
你可能会握着你的荷包盘算。
Vacations aren't cheap.
度假真心并不便宜。
It's been a while since to have a vacation.
自从一个愉快的度假后已经有段时间了。
I might take one soon.
我可能很快就会再次度假。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yymw/215399.html |