旅游中在旅馆住宿(二)(在线收听

   何时需退房?

  When is check-out time?
  明早你是否能帮我将行李拿到大厅?
  Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrow morning?
  当然。你何时离开?
  Sure. What time are you leaving?
  8点。
  At 8 o'clock.
  那么,我将在7点50分到你的房间。
  Then I'll go to your room at 7:50.
  我总共有3件行李。
  I have three pieces of baggage.
  明早,请将行李放在你的门口。
  Please leave them outside your room tomorrow morning.
  这是316号房。我想要一件毛毯。
  This is room 316. I'd like a blanket, please.
  请送给我一壶咖啡(热水)。
  Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).
  请送给我一些冰块和水。
  Please bring me some ice cubes and water.
  我想设定早晨的呼叫铃。
  I'd like a wake-up call, please.
  几点? What time?
  明早7点。
  7 o'clock tomorrow morning.
  冷气(电视、灯)无法开启。
  The air-conditioner (T.V. set,light) doesn't work.
  房间内没有热水。
  There is no hot water.
  热水不够热。
  The hot water is not hot enough.
  我要退房。请给我帐单。
  I'd like to check out. My bill, please.
  我拿了一瓶小吧台中的可乐。
  I had a coke in the mini-bar.
  是否能以信用卡付帐?
  Can I pay by credit card?
  我住的很愉快。
  I enjoy my stay.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/lyyy/215865.html