去朋友家做客如何打招呼(在线收听

   Greetings in a Friend's Home

  When you go into a friend's home, it is polite to greet other people (relatives/roommates) in the house. Say hello and introduce yourself. A conversation may or may not follow.
  来到朋友家中,向其他在场的人(比如朋友的亲戚或室友)打招呼是有礼貌的体现。说声你好并做自我介绍,你们可能继续交谈下去,也可能到此为止。
  Tips
  Introduce yourself to people you don't know.
  向不认识的人做自我介绍。
  Express happiness to meet the other person.
  表现出你见到他人很高兴。
  Make small talk.
  做简短的交谈。
  Useful Phrases
  You can call me...
  你可以叫我……
  Thanks for having me.
  谢谢你们邀请我来。
  I've heard so much about you.
  久仰大名。
  It's nice to put a face to a name.
  能把面孔和名字对应起来真是太好了。
  You have a beautiful home.
  你们家真美。
  Pair Practice
  A: Hi Mike. I've heard all about you. Jesse says you love to play guitar.
  A: 你好,Mike。久仰你的大名。听Jesse说你爱弹吉他。
  B: Yes I do, Mrs. Simpson. Nice to meet you.
  B: 没错,我爱弹吉他。Simpson女士,很高兴见到你。
  A: We're glad to finally be able to meet you. Dinner will be ready in about twenty minutes.
  A: 终于能够见到你,我们很高兴。再过二十分钟左右就开饭。
  B: Is there anything I can do to help?
  B: 有什么我可以帮忙的吗?
  A: No, everything is pretty much ready. We're just waiting on the roast. I hope you like roast beef.
  A: 谢谢不用,基本都已经准备完毕了。我们只是在等烧烤,希望你喜欢烤牛肉。
  B: Yes, of course. Jesse tells me you are a fabulous cook.
  B: 当然喜欢。Jesse跟我说过你是一个超棒的厨师。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky2/216035.html