急诊室情景医生护士对话(在线收听

 对话1:肚子痛 Dialogue 1:Suffer from a stomach

 
大夫: 请进。你哪里不舒服?
Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?
 
病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。
Patient: It’s my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.
 
大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?
Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?
 
病人:海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。
Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can’t name them exactly.
 
大夫:你呕吐过没有?
Doctor: Have you vomitted?
 
病人:呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。
Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.
 
大夫:我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。
Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I’ll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.
 
病人:好吧。待会儿见,大夫。
Patient: All right, doctor. I’ll see you later.
 
大夫:待会儿见。
Doctor: See you later.
 
病人:大夫,这是我的化验报告。
Patient: Here’s my report, Doctor.
 
大夫:请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。
Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It’s nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.
 
病人:我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。
Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.
 
大夫:不客气。
Doctor: You are welcome.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky2/230904.html