如何用英语表达“原来啊…”(在线收听

   想知道如何用英语表达“适应环境,应付某事”,我们可以用一个动词词组:“fit into”来表达这个意思:

  How do you fit into this whole thing?
  你现在该怎么办?
  I’m working hard to fit into my new job.
  我非常努力地去适应我的新工作。
  I don’t see I’m fitting into this new environment.
  我不认为自己适应这个新环境。
  You need to make yourself fit into the society.
  你应该让自己融入这个社会。
  Fitting into changes is a big challenge for me.
  对我来说适应变化很难。
  现在介绍一个很普遍的英语表达法: it turns out …意思是:结果是,原来是,原来啊…我们可以在后面加上一个句子或者单词,或者词组等等:
  I talked to Andy today, you know what, it turns out that he went to the same high school with my husband.
  我今天和安迪谈过了,原来他和我丈夫高中进的是同一所学校。
  All your endeavors turn out a disaster.
  你所有的努力变成了一场灾难。
  He said he was a doctor; but later he turned out to be a cheat.
  他自称是个医生,后来才发现他原来是个骗子。
  It turns out that the fairy tales come true.
  结果是这一切童话故事都成真了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky2/236113.html